Sign in to follow this  
El Rojo

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

Is this the biggest match in which both teams have played in their first kit, both being the same colour, although different shades of blue? 

Although it's nice to see City and Pep completely bottle their best chance ever of a European Cup, it's hard to stomach all those Chelsea cunts celebrating.

Just now, Elite said:

Although it's nice to see City and Pep completely their best chance ever of a European Cup, it's hard to stomach all those Chelsea cunts celebrating.

This Chelsea team seem a decent bunch though compared to some of their predecessors so I won't mind.

7 minutes injury time! 

Just now, Elite said:

Although it's nice to see City and Pep completely their best chance ever of a European Cup, it's hard to stomach all those Chelsea cunts celebrating.

Yeah this. Can't stand the chelsea/r*ngers cunts but there isn't room at the top table for moss side. 

7 minutes fucking hell UEFA in full on "we are trying" mode 

2 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Not a Chelsea fan, but so wonderful to see that group of young kids getting to experience this at their age.

Yeah they have got some boss players. Mount is class (as is Foden but he hasn't been tonight) 

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

Let’s hope this 7 minutes injury time ends with Aguero agonisingly missing a Gudjohnsen at Anfield style last second sitter. 

Why have you just said that. I've just seen that moment again and nearly broke my back you fucking hippy 

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Seeing the mancs with their sad little titty lips out, and pep looking like he's on a come down after a rough night in garlands makes it an easier pill to swallow. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Why have you just said that. I've just seen that moment again and nearly broke my back you fucking hippy 

That moment and snorting poppers while off my head on all sorts of shit watching The Prodigy in 1995 have both stolen at least 10 years off the back end of my life.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Dr Nowt said:

That moment and snorting poppers while off my head on all sorts of shit watching The Prodigy in 1995 have both stolen at least 10 years off the back end of my life.

Yeah but no need to bring me into it mate and I love the Prodigy and have seen them on far more lethal uppers than bum hole looseners 

No offence Mook ... 

Hahahahahaha fuck off city you're the michael carroll of the lottery winning world you small time shit utter shit twats 

Oh and fuck chelsea as well 

• Upvote 2