You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

Just now, coachpotato said:

I agree, but the difference between then and now is that then, it appeared he was giving Trent a kick up the arse, which worked, and since then Trent has been really good.

But if he were to be left out now, after regaining his form, it might affect him adversely.

A whole lot of assumption there, mate.

I'd not worry about it too much.

Enjoy the summer!

• Upvote 2

I'm going to assume that Trent isn't that arsed about England. I could be completely wrong but just going on the basis that most lads his age care about Liverpool or Everton a million times more than England. Still no doubt he would want to play in a major tournament.

I think for us it's a good thing. A nice rest and taking his form of the last few months into a new season would be great especially if Walker or James are a little wrecked come August.

8 hours ago, coachpotato said:

I agree, but the difference between then and now is that then, it appeared he was giving Trent a kick up the arse, which worked, and since then Trent has been really good.

I think you are crediting Southgate with a level of competence and cunning he simply does not have.

3 plane loads of chelsea fans having to self isolate because they returned positive covid tests on their return from Portugal.

I remember all these gobshite plus city fans were all over the sports comments pages after our game against Atleti at Anfield saying what a disgrace it was on the club 'letting these fans' into the UK.

Waddya know, covid cases in Portugal have rocketed in part due to the CL final and fans travelling there. These hypocrites though are keeping their heads down and saying it 'wasnt us'!