You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I bet it’s one of these...

Im not so sure any of them would evoke that little finger wobble and flick she does. 

I reckon it’s some Beyoncé. Or maybe drop dead legs by van halen.

Never even watched it, went to bed at half nine as I was goosed, glad city lost though. You're not a great club until you've won a European Cup, there's no dining at the top table or respect from other big clubs until you have. Another year of eating outdoors for the helmets. As for Chelsea, congrats on drawing level with Forest. It only took about two billion.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, stringvest said:

He did absolutely fuck all when he was on the pitch.  You could argue that City improved without him there.

I thought he was poor but I think it should have been a straight red. Extremely dangerous challenge that left him looking like he’d gone a few rounds with Canelo. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Gotta laugh at pictures of Abramovich clapping like a seal as his corrupt stolen roubles win a second CL. I mean I can just imagine him growing up in the middle of Russia’s vast nowhere, dreaming about a team he buys in London from a country the communist USSR despises to lead them to the pinnacle of European football. A true footballing fairytale. And who was the miniature Napoleon Dynamite next to him?

haha!  I thought it was a pocket Art Garfunkel, but ND even better.  Pedro isn't even at Chelsea any more.

• Upvote 1

I know I referenced Spurs’ collapse after Madrid a page or so back, but I do wonder if the City players will start questioning Guardiola now.

He’s been outdone tactically, or outdone himself tactically, every season he’s been here. 

I remember him doing the same at Bayern as well v Barca a few years ago. 

The manager making changes that don’t won’t which cost teams results is how confidence in his message erodes. 

Personally, I don’t think this City team is all that. I certainly don’t think it’s as good as the 100 or 98 point sides. 

I think the way City play is quite emotionless and cold. I doubt they’ve been impacted by the lack of crowds at all. I know this could be said about every club, but in fact, I’d 100% say it’s benefited them in away matches - teams aren’t being forced on by a crowd to have a go at them and stop them playing.

Take the game at Anfield. Very little in it when we equalise. The roar of Anfield sensing blood would have been immense. Instead, they were able to dust themselves down, play their tika-taka in silence and even then, needed mistakes to help them along.

Hopefully they have a hangover from this into next season. As nice football they play, I’m still not convinced they have the stomach for a fight, like us or Chelsea last night have.

A slow start, especially if other clubs hit the ground running and the pressure will be on. 

Just now, belarus said:

Same again. Click it, straight to that page.

I did tell Dave, but he just did a Rafa style hand rub and smile and told me to keep up with my subs. He was slagging you off as well.

It ain’t just you, as same happens to me. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, belarus said:

I did tell Dave, but he just did a Rafa style hand rub and smile and told me to keep up with my subs. He was slagging you off as well.

I updoaded the video so you should be able to see it. Maybe you have an ad blocker or something like that. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Butch said:

I updoaded the video so you should be able to see it. Maybe you have an ad blocker or something like that. 

That’s brilliant. If that isn’t the song it’s a genius fit

50 minutes ago, belarus said:

Same issue for me.

• Upvote 1