You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

As much as I'm delighted that those oil cheating cunts with their fraud of a manager have yet again failed, it fucking gauls me that those other cheating cunts are European champions. It sullies that title given who now occupy it. The ultimate no win situation tonight was

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

My birthday today, unfortunately both couldn't lose but next best thing is the slightly less worse twats winning. 

18 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

It was also Noel Gallagher's if that makes it better. 

46 minutes ago, Poster said:

E2liymWWQAMQY5m?format=jpg&name=medium

As well as @littletedwest it feels like my birthday knowing Noel, the tory twat, had his birthday ruined having to endure that. Don't look back in anger, eh, Noel?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I was out for a bevvy with my mate earlier and we got talking about this match and I was pissing myself when he said Foden looks like a drag artist who’s had their wig dragged off them.

Boss player but that is absolutely spot on. 

1 hour ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

That one is for Sean Cox you horrible bastards.

No. Fuck all anyone else does is for Sean Cox. What we do is for Sean Cox. I know they sung that song etc but we, us don't and won't ever take any heart-felt solace from anything between city and chelsea. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

To be fair, if he can't hit a target that's 24' wide by 8' high, then he can hardly be expected to hit one that's only about 3" in diameter.

Maybe he was pointing to his heart? I know I would be if I'd just won the biggest prize in world football

Sky summarising Werner's finishing perfectly:

Chelsea created two good early chances on the counter. Both fell to Timo Werner, but he was unable to convert either, first missing his kick in front of goal after being picked out by Havertz's cut back before shitting a low strike straight at Ederson

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Noel Gallagher is one of the greatest songwriters of all time. 

The manc tit. 

We have to talk.

And by talk I mean that I’m going to have to apply medieval torture methods.

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Noel Gallagher is one of the greatest songwriters of all time. 

The manc tit. 

If Noel Gallagher were a football manager he'd be Brian Clough, a couple of big hits then fuck all else and living off past glories whilst spouting shite. 

• Upvote 1