You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

The weird thing is I think Chelsea are wank. Imagine how the country felt in 2005 against a Milan side full of fucking megastar players, you look at liverpools line up and think what the fuck.

Chelsea are financially doped cunts just like city, the idea they now have big status respectability repulses me, they're not born of footballing vision its not a manager who changed them its an oligarch desperate to spend his cash, theyre entirely spend spend spend hire fire hire fire spend spend spend and city are just the richer version. City are null and Chelsea are void but that's football I guess we look at disgust at those who spend and fume that we don't. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I paid homage to both sets of supporters by voting for Chelsea to win...after the match was over! That way I'm on the correct bandwagon, see. 

It's an interesting situation to what it does to City from here on. Say what you like about Pep, but 95% of the time he can get a serious tune out of a bunch of top-class players. They'll struggle to get another manager as successful as Guardiola, so he's there as long as he's motivated to be IMO. 

Even though Tuchel is a weird looking twat, he seems to have one on Pep since he arrived at Chelsea. Having a couple of managers who don't completely shit their pants against the guy can only bring his demise about sooner Not the worst thing in the world. 

The start of next season is massive. A strong Liverpool start might just give Flat Track Pep the nudge off the edge of the cliff he'd be hovering near right now. I'd hate to be his cat tonight!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The weird thing is I think Chelsea are wank. Imagine how the country felt in 2005 against a Milan side full of fucking megastar players, you look at liverpools line up and think what the fuck.

Chelsea are financially doped cunts just like city, the idea they now have big status respectability repulses me, they're not born of footballing vision its not a manager who changed them its an oligarch desperate to spend his cash, theyre entirely spend spend spend hire fire hire fire spend spend spend and city are just the richer version. City are null and Chelsea are void but that's football I guess we look at disgust at those who spend and fume that we don't. 

Chelsea have won 17 trophies since Abramovich bought them, more than any other club.

Prior to that they won a couple of cups , the cup winners cup twice and the league once. It's amazing what money can do.

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Stuart Brennan of the Manc Evening News asking Guardiola who he is going to buy in the summer in the post match press conference. 

Everyone else asking him about his shit tactics. 

Ah, Brennan, the shithead MEN sports writer. He's another I hope is in bits and had to dump all his headlines about European Champions!

1 European trophy in 51 years, isnt it Stewie lad?

• Upvote 1