You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My little boy a big Chelsea fan, he spent all day making a banner to put on our garden fence. I didn’t think they had a chance. Pleased for him tonight. 

8CEF9415-3FE4-4CB5-8C6D-3FAF34873DFA.jpeg

Fair play to him. Hope he enjoys the celebrations. 

4 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The ref let Chelsea do whatever they wanted.  I don't give a shit who won it, I just see us in the place of City in an alternate universe and it fucks me off.  Jorginho should have been booked after 15 mins.  Heavy-handed antics from all their players all game and this ref, just this one, allows it.  How do you build a side to win a trophy when a ref decides the margins of physical contact?  Because if this is the official way forward then let's just buy a team of grocks.  

Honestly, fuck them both, but particularly fuck the ref.  

Bollocks.

6 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The ref let Chelsea do whatever they wanted.  I don't give a shit who won it, I just see us in the place of City in an alternate universe and it fucks me off.  Jorginho should have been booked after 15 mins.  Heavy-handed antics from all their players all game and this ref, just this one, allows it.  How do you build a side to win a trophy when a ref decides the margins of physical contact?  Because if this is the official way forward then let's just buy a team of grocks.  

Honestly, fuck them both, but particularly fuck the ref.  

Disagree with that I thought the Ref was excellent 

7 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

My little boy a big Chelsea fan, he spent all day making a banner to put on our garden fence. I didn’t think they had a chance. Pleased for him tonight. 

8CEF9415-3FE4-4CB5-8C6D-3FAF34873DFA.jpeg

Made up for him, enjoy little fella!

Just now, Chocoholic said:

Once again, Chelsea win a trophy having changed managers mid-season. They truly hold the monopoly on that niche now

With a bit of luck, Tuchel will continue to emulate their last Champions League winning manager, even if it means a past-prime replacement guiding them to the Europa next season,

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

A total non-starter in Solskjaer is held in higher esteem by his Manchester fanbase than Pap, the manager every fan of every team ever really really wants,.

Yeah, but at the end of the day perhaps those miserable ex-third division pub team followers know it's the money more than Pep that's getting them the things they do win.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Chelsea bought that trophy as much as fucking city would of. Footballs the loser rich psychopaths the winners.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Chelsea bought that trophy as much as fucking city would of. Footballs the loser rich psychopaths the winners.

9GO4.gif