You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

13 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I missed it but apparently before the match both sets of fans were booing. Mancs booing the champions league anthem, then Chelsea booing the players taking a knee. 

What a disgusting pair of football clubs. 

No problem booing that shitty anthem but the taking a knee thing shows Chelsea haven't changed a bit.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Pep needs to sign a couple of 50 million pound defenders at half time.

If they lose this tonight expect a 250m summer spend all funded by Doris the tea lady having her trolley sponsored by etihad.

• Upvote 1

I’m checking in on live text updates now and then, hoping both can lose but ultimately can’t pretend I wasn’t happy seeing Chelsea take the lead.

hope they smash them, honestly.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

I feel dirty being happy about these vile chelsea bastards scoring....but fuck off, City, you cheating bastards.

It took me about 3 minutes to want Chelsea to win.

Pep's bouncing around, Sterling being the tit that he is, and both their full backs are total twats.

I've actually got nothing against any of this Chelsea side.

It's been an excellent half to be fair. One of the best I remember in the CL final.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Werner playing before Giroud is a very strange decision,  saying that Werner playing at all defies belief 

He never hides and drags defenders around a bit but he’s been absolutely abysmal on the ball. Hasn’t even looked like a professional footballer. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

If they lose this tonight expect a 250m summer spend all funded by Doris the tea lady having her trolley sponsored by etihad.

I'd sack him if they lose. Shambolic line up.

All about him and his ego.

Total cunt.

5 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

This is exactly what we did to City in 2018 - Pep’s been found out. 

They can still rescue this with changes, but this is classic Pep overthinking it. Rodri or Fernandinho have played in every game this season and then he just decides in the biggest game to drop them both. It's complete nonsense.

Just now, m0e said:

8t took me about 3 minutes to want Chelsea to win.

Pep's bouncing around, Sterling being the tit that he is, and both their full backs are total twats.

I've actually got nothing against any of this Chelsea side.

It's been an excellent half to be fair. One of the best I remember in the CL final.

This chelsea team is actually not full of absolute twats like years gone by, but i despise their gobshite support - little ingerlund, god save the queen, rangers loving pricks.

Their bent owner.....Their abuse of the loan system and fact they used to be absolutely fuck all watched by crowds of about 12,000 in a crumbling dump until their lottery win.

Horrible pricks.

But still preferable to these cheating manc bastards.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Werner playing before Giroud is a very strange decision,  saying that Werner playing at all defies belief 

I think his constant missing the target or hitting it straight at the keeper shows how much he really wanted to be a Liverpool player last offseason.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Saintslfc13 said:

I think his constant missing the target or hitting it straight at the keeper shows how much he really wanted to be a Liverpool player last offseason.

I was going to say that he'd have fitted in perfectly with us 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Read a horrific interview by him yesterday. Said we didn’t win the league last year, city lost it. Just a complete twat, saying provocative things just to rile people. 

They'd have needed 100 points to avoid losing it the daft fucking cunt, we broke them last season. 

If the cunt had said it about this season, he’d be bang on, but about last! Get to fuck

oh, and he’s forgetting about that disgraceful offside that was given again Salah the season before at their place, which ultimately meant we missed out that season 

TWAT