You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions League Final - who do you want to win?

El Rojo

Who do you want to win the 2021 Champions League Final?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win the Champions League Final tomorrow night?

5 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I want my Lord Satan to win, by rising from the abyss and claiming the souls of all players, coaches and most of the fans and casting them into the pit of fiery sulfur to have their arses torn inside out with rusty garden forks for all eternity. 

This, all day.

But alas I am an atheist so it will never happen. I've pretty much accepted the inevitable that one of those twats will win it tonight in the battle of the billionaires. A real 'cunt off' if you will. 

So apart from the trophy lifting which I would never watch I will watch the rest and hope that it is mired in controversy and possibly a flurry of nasty challenges leading to a big scrap and red cards. more chance of Lord Satan really. 

I really can't choose 

Both fucking vermin

Be for the best if the game is cancelled as an outbreak of bad shithouse dog aids sweeps through both clubs consigning them to the arse end of history and perpetual ignominy

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mattyq said:

I really can't choose 

Both fucking vermin

Be for the best if the game is cancelled as an outbreak of bad shithouse dog aids sweeps through both clubs consigning them to the arse end of history and perpetual ignominy

won't happen mate

zwvNl4kh43eI.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Hopefully three and they're all given and Pep's head falls off.

As much as I hate Chelsea, City still covet the CL and I'd like it to remain a dream for them.

Can't muster enough to say I want them to win it, but I just don't want city to win it, more.

Also if it was a last minute offside goal off someone's arse and Pep menlted before my very eyes, all the better.

Apparently on paramount plus you watch a star cam and focus on either only De Bruyne, or only Mason Mount.

I don't really understand why you'd want to do that, especially with Mount but I guess.

Also the fact Micah Richards is in the studio makes me want chelsea to win this even more.