Jump to content
Bjornebye

Succession

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Massively overrated.

Hahaha your anti-succession campaign is admirable. 

 

It's ace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else watch the latest episode?

 

“Senate, FBI, SEC, class actions, plus Sandy and Stewy … that’s the full Baskin-Robbins 31 flavours of fucked right there.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S03E02

 

More verbose tedium, an hour of creeping bullshit where the square root of sweet fuck all happens.

 

Set up like a highbrow play set in an absent daughter's bedroom, the script is preposterous, the set pieces morose, the cast and production crew are surely taking the piss as part of a lavish in joke.

 

Style 9, substance 0.5

 

Some piss poor acting from mumbling, incomprehensible fuck face Kendall, squeaky zero Roman, fleshy but smiley queen of bingo wings Siobhan, Cameron (who always looks like he's wandered onto the set of the wrong tv show by mistake), and miserable gnarly old Logan, who had zero redeeming qualities whatsoever and whom had shown not even the vaguest hint that he could've ran a news kiosk let alone built a global media giant single handedly.

 

And the various other peripheral characters such as Gregg and Tom are so utterly inconsequential as to be entirely irrelevant.

 

Yup, fuck all happens.

 

Fuck all / 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

S03E02

 

More verbose tedium, an hour of creeping bullshit where the square root of sweet fuck all happens.

 

Set up like a highbrow play set in an absent daughter's bedroom, the script is preposterous, the set pieces morose, the cast and production crew are surely taking the piss as part of a lavish in joke.

 

Style 9, substance 0.5

 

Some piss poor acting from mumbling, incomprehensible fuck face Kendall, squeaky zero Roman, fleshy but smiley queen of bingo wings Siobhan, Cameron (who always looks like he's wandered onto the set of the wrong tv show by mistake), and miserable gnarly old Logan, who had zero redeeming qualities whatsoever and whom had shown not even the vaguest hint that he could've ran a news kiosk let alone built a global media giant single handedly.

 

And the various other peripheral characters such as Gregg and Tom are so utterly inconsequential as to be entirely irrelevant.

 

Yup, fuck all happens.

 

Fuck all / 10

Hahahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't trust these dumb cunts to run a bath.

 

3 seasons in and Logan STILL can't pick an heir and an hour gone and the idiot sprogs still haven't chosen a fucking doughnut.

 

Crikey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I wouldn't trust these dumb cunts to run a bath.

 

3 seasons in and Logan STILL can't pick an heir and an hour gone and the idiot sprogs still haven't chosen a fucking doughnut.

 

Crikey.

Struggling here, you don't like it but still watch?

I've just got into and like most HBO stuff, I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

S03E02

 

More verbose tedium, an hour of creeping bullshit where the square root of sweet fuck all happens.

 

Set up like a highbrow play set in an absent daughter's bedroom, the script is preposterous, the set pieces morose, the cast and production crew are surely taking the piss as part of a lavish in joke.

 

Style 9, substance 0.5

 

Some piss poor acting from mumbling, incomprehensible fuck face Kendall, squeaky zero Roman, fleshy but smiley queen of bingo wings Siobhan, Cameron (who always looks like he's wandered onto the set of the wrong tv show by mistake), and miserable gnarly old Logan, who had zero redeeming qualities whatsoever and whom had shown not even the vaguest hint that he could've ran a news kiosk let alone built a global media giant single handedly.

 

And the various other peripheral characters such as Gregg and Tom are so utterly inconsequential as to be entirely irrelevant.

 

Yup, fuck all happens.

 

Fuck all / 10


You're a fucking disgrace, son.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Not for much longer mate.

Ha ha, I gave up on it last night.

Some episodes really good and some bore me shitless. The ranch family sort our shit out episode tipped me over the edge. Done.

Moved onto Mindhunter, promising first episode.

So yea, fuck you Logan.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Ha ha, I gave up on it last night.

Some episodes really good and some bore me shitless. The ranch family sort our shit out episode tipped me over the edge. Done.

Moved onto Mindhunter, promising first episode.

So yea, fuck you Logan.

I wouldn't waste your time with Mindhunter either Pete, once you get past the serial killer look-alike novelty, it's very standard fair. Season 2 was completely crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I wouldn't waste your time with Mindhunter either Pete, once you get past the serial killer look-alike novelty, it's very standard fair. Season 2 was completely crap.

Ah shit, thought it was looking good. Thanks for the heads up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Ah shit, thought it was looking good. Thanks for the heads up.

Ignore him he hasn't got a clue what he's on about. Mindhunter is ace. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ignore him he hasn't got a clue what he's on about. Mindhunter is ace. 

 

 

Cheers Stig, sticking with it.

Young FBI fella seems a likeable character.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×