You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Succession

Bjornebye

19 minutes ago, Carradona said:

The dinner scene between Logan and Kendall is absolutely incredible TV. 

Yep, Logan is a superb character (absolute cunt) he destroyed him. His own son. Like in one of the first episodes he asks him "are you going to fucking cry?" 

46 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Next level cunt when he gets his grandson to test the food first in case it has been poisoned! 

Ha completely forgot that bit. Utter bastard. 

I was worried after the hype of this season that they might fuck it up. If anything it’s even better. 

Just finished watching the season's finale and shiver me timbers, where've you been hiding at bonny lad?

Just when I thought that this exercise in back patting, ostentatious self indulgence had hammered shut its own coffin lid, along comes this beautifully crafted and acted (!) episode.

The scene with just Shiv, Roman and Kendall, in the dusty driveway, was easily the highlight of this entire season. The directors of photography and lighting should both take a bow for that scene because it was so beautifully shot. Mesmerising.

Still a shame that so much remains unresolved, season 3 has definitely been terminally tedious but this finale does perhaps offer some hope of far better things to come next time around.

Nee spoilers from me.

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

Just finished watching the season's finale and shiver me timbers, where've you been hiding at bonny lad?

Just when I thought that this exercise in back patting, ostentatious self indulgence had hammered shut its own coffin,valing comes this beautifully crafted and acted (!) episode.

The scene with just Shiv, Roman and Kendall, in the dusty driveway, was easily the highlight of this entire season. The directors of photography and lighting should both take a bow for that scene because it was so beautifully shot. Mesmerising.

Still a shame that so much remains unresolved, season 3 has definitely been terminally tedious but this finale does perhaps offer some hope of far better things to come next time around.

Nee spoilers from me.

I've just finished this weeks episode too. Bloody hells bells. Is that the finale then? 

Brilliant again in a completely different way to last week. 

10 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

This was the signpost to the end of season 3 for me.

Tom - “I’ve never seen Logan get fucked”

Yeah, and there’s no way he was putting his chips on someone as flawed as Kendall in a dog fight. Said a few weeks back to a mate I’ve been watching them with since season 1 that the way they’ve hidden Tom’s business savvy, competence and intelligence behind him being a wet, laughing stock who’s bullied by his wife and behaves weirdly towards Greg has been brilliant. Back through all the seasons it’s always Tom who Shiv immediately soundboards business opinions to and strategises with, and being the hard-nosed cunt she is, that’s certainly not because he’s her husband. It’s more why he’s her husband. Obviously he’ll get fucked hard in season 4 now, because it’s Logan against the world, but he realistically already was being.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Yeah, and there’s no way he was putting his chips on someone as flawed as Kendall in a dog fight. Said a few weeks back to a mate I’ve been watching them with since season 1 that the way they’ve hidden Tom’s business savvy, competence and intelligence behind him being a wet, laughing stock who’s bullied by his wife and behaves weirdly towards Greg has been brilliant. Back through all the seasons it’s always Tom who Shiv immediately soundboards business opinions to and strategises with, and being the hard-nosed cunt she is, that’s certainly not because he’s her husband. It’s more why he’s her husband. Obviously he’ll get fucked hard in season 4 now, because it’s Logan against the world, but he realistically already was being.

Tom is probably the most under-rated character in it for me. Even in the very first episode when he immediately sniffs Greg out for what he is and basically starts bullying him at that rounders game. Completely out for himself (I know they all are) but covers it by pretending to be a dope. I loved the scene where Greg is burning papers on the balcony with a phone recording in his pocket and keeps dropping lines for Tom to incriminate himself but he avoids them while still acting like a divvy. 

200.gif