You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Succession

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

The nastiness between the siblings was on another level in this week’s episode. Roman in particular was brutal with Shiv at the end. I have a feeling he’ll be getting his comeuppance in the next few episodes. 

Yeah it was vicious 

They are just turning on each other.

There is clearly a divide between shiv and tom aswell and kendal is ckearly on the edge of a breakdown. 

That virgina tunnel was surreal and the complimemt forest but was also brilliant.

Kendall is a great character, and oddly far more level and comfortable within his own skin when he’s on the down arc of his cycle than the nauseatingly cringe-making, insecure egotist desperately seeking approval. The wheel may just be turning for this series now his grandiosity has burnt itself out some. Roman is definitely next to get the fall, AKA ripped into and dismissed by Logan, having alienated everyone else doing his bidding and dancing for him.

1 minute ago, Dr Nowt said:

Kendall is a great character, and oddly far more level and comfortable within his own skin when he’s on the down arc of his cycle than the nauseatingly cringe-making, insecure egotist desperately seeking approval. The wheel may just be turning for this series now his grandiosity has burnt itself out some. Roman is definitely next to get the fall, AKA ripped into and cast aside by Logan.

Kendall is cringe-inducing. Some of the stuff he comes out with.... "Mission control, out" etc. I did like "Take your fucking coat off" as he was losing the plot. Wasn't as keen on his missus then letting him stand on that balcony when he got home. My legs went. 

9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

His little bond with Greg is funny.

The girl Greg asked out is fucking immense.

And then he started talking in a southern accent

It had me burst out laughing on monday.

Who is here?

Who isnt here?

Your mum

Your dad

Your wife and kids

Superb 

Possibly one of the greatest shows ever written.

4 hours ago, skend04 said:

Started this. 2 episodes in. When does it get good?

It's just a cast of unlikeable cunts talking. And talking. And talking. 

I found most of the whole first series a bit...nothing. The second series is noticeably better. 

Tom is an excellent character. Roman is a terrible one. Most of the others are pretty good. Takes a while to give a shit about them 

Kendall is fascinating, just utterly tragic. Really good writing for him. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Ok, this week's opening titles are yet to roll and already I want to put a plastic bag over Kendall's head and feel relief as the utter bell end suffocates.

Does that make me a bad person?

It does if you don't do the same to yourself 

Christ, this whole thing is tedious beyond belief. It's like a short sketch from Who's Line Is It Anyway which has somehow been allowed to crawl on for 3 series and several years.

The dialogue might appear to be highbrow, well written, clever, but it's really not, it's just literate gibberish.

This whole thing is interminable clap trap, it's a covert cash cow, hidden in plain sight. They're taking the piss out of you people, they're thumbing their collective nose behind your back.

Just now, Arniepie said:

I burst out laughing 

Outstanding episode

Entire series has been superb

Greg with his watch was hilarious as was Connor proposing but yep, Won’t spoil anything but the end of that episode was absolutely gold. Almost as if it’s been coming since episode one something like that 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Greg with his watch was hilarious as was Connor proposing but yep, Won’t spoil anything but the end of that episode was absolutely gold. Almost as if it’s been coming since episode one something like that 

I didnt really get the end

And the bit with shiv with her husband was deceptively deep aswell

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I didnt really get the end

And the bit with shiv with her husband was deceptively deep aswell

By the end I meant “the bit” not the very last part 

I got a semi on when Shiv came back pissed and started being filth. Next morning she was in full cunt mode again 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

By the end I meant “the bit” not the very last part 

I got a semi on when Shiv came back pissed and started being filth. Next morning she was in full cunt mode again 

I think the end bit at the pool implied something but thats not actually happened, if that makes sense?

Shiv is fit as fuck but she is ice cold.

24 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think the end bit at the pool implied something but thats not actually happened, if that makes sense?

Shiv is fit as fuck but she is ice cold.

Oh no I think he was just reeling from what Logan said to him earlier and had obviously been bevvying , possibly back on drugs 

Yeah that’s the appeal of her haha