You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Succession

Bjornebye

Episode 2

Phenomenally.good.

Possibly the funniest episode I've seen.so far

Greg..I'm too young to go to congress

Shiv..you can.show everyone your pee pee but at some point you will have to fuck someone.

I camt think of a better written.show and it's getting into gomorrah/the wire/game of thrones status

Outstanding

• Upvote 1

S03E03

Kendall is such an unlikeable prick, he fits in perfectly with the rest of the glum fuckers.

The tall gimp, is he meant to be funny or what, because he mumbles and stutters but he doesn't make me laugh.

Siobhan, that dress did her zero favours. Bonny lass but those bingo wings?

2 and a half seasons of this have just crawled along at a glacial pace and the repugnant charmless old bastard is still not one single step closer to deciding upon his heir and ultimate successor.

One point for the psycho security guard.

1/10

Excellent episode

SPOILERS

Kendell really doesn't have the stomach for this fight long term. He was broken, and but for a bit of good fortune at the end, beaten mentally. I can see him easily fall off the wagon within a few episodes of the wind blows on daddy's favour.

I'm trying to think of one likeable character in the show. Are they all cunts?

On 26/10/2021 at 21:44, Arniepie said:

Episode 2

Phenomenally.good.

Possibly the funniest episode I've seen.so far

Greg..I'm too young to go to congress

Shiv..you can.show everyone your pee pee but at some point you will have to fuck someone.

I camt think of a better written.show and it's getting into gomorrah/the wire/game of thrones status

Outstanding

because they're going through the English filter.  Every US show where the dialogue is any good has an English influence or direction.

4 hours ago, stringvest said:

because they're going through the English filter.  Every US show where the dialogue is any good has an English influence or direction.

the girl who helped write secret diary of a call girl and I hate suzy I's one of the main writers.

Episode 3

I'm fast running out of superlatives

Jaw droppingly good

I love how tom has called his dog Mondale and the bit where shiv (sigh)was fuming was outstanding

Another good episode, weaker then the 3 previous of this series but still good. The scenes with Logan and Kendall left alone in silence were brilliantly done. Roman is a funny fucker. I was sceptical to Adrien Brody appear but his character was decent.