Bjornebye

Succession

How has the mare of east winslets ginger haired nipples got it's own thread and this masterpiece of television hasn't? 

Series 3 coming later in the year but the first two are absolutely 10/10 superb. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, get this watched. 

tenor.gif

• Upvote 2

I was going through a bit of a rough time as I was watching Season 1 and it got very dark which didn't really perk me up but it's a fantastic show.

Not one likeable character but you somehow still care about them, really looking forward to season 3.

Brilliant series , one of the best in many years, and have been eagerly waiting for the finale. Anyone know exactly when S3 comes out ? 

Just now, magicrat said:

Brilliant series , one of the best in many years, and have been eagerly waiting for the finale. Anyone know exactly when S3 comes out ? 

What finale? Season two?! 

October I think 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

What finale? Season two?! 

October I think 

Thanks mate

Season 3 .  Maybe there will be more after that. I heard somewhere it was the finale. Maybe that's BS 

6 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Thanks mate

Season 3 .  Maybe there will be more after that. I heard somewhere it was the finale. Maybe that's BS 

Hope so. 

Shiv would get the full works

e8e9fceb5a9ae6d19651f678fc382c7ac1-04-su

32 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

A raft of thoroughly unlikeable characters, didn't find much humour in it at all, expensive but very gloomy.

6/10 from me.

tenor.gif?itemid=12216084

Why the fuck are you putting this up in it's own thread and the new series isn't until October? An uber cunt's trick and something Brian Cox's character,Logan,would probably do. Well played you cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Why the fuck are you putting this up in it's own thread and the new series isn't until October? An uber cunt's trick and something Brian Cox's character,Logan,would probably do. Well played you cunt.

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

L to the OG. 

Definitely thread worthy. In the meantime you should be watching Mr Inbetween. 

Arguably the most cringe worthy scene in the history of tv followed up by “ I bought you the Hearts” “why” “because it’s your team” “I’m Hibs”

On 28/05/2021 at 16:06, Bjornebye said:

How has the mare of east winslets ginger haired nipples got it's own thread and this masterpiece of television hasn't? 

Series 3 coming later in the year but the first two are absolutely 10/10 superb. If anyone hasn't seen it yet, get this watched. 

tenor.gif

Season 2 finale was amazing. He played the part of a broken man to a fucking teeeee

Just now, elvis said:

Only seen season 1 , fairly uneventful for me , will try the next few episodes but not too hopeful . 

Re-try it mate. I felt the same but got used to hating almost every character and think it's great now. 

I think modern tv is changing the dynamic of 'goodies' and 'baddies' and we are better for it as an audience.