You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mr Inbetween

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Hands down one of the best shows of the last few years. The third and final series is due to air tonight with a double bill to kick off. I’m not adding any more to this thread. I don’t answer questions. 

mrinbetween.jpg

Fuck yes, love this show! Are they airing 1 by 1? Might wait until they're all released and binge. I watched the first 2 seasons in an embarrassingly long binge. One of those ones where you end up just saying "just one more" until its tomorrow and and you've fucked the next day over a TV show.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Now it is up. Anyone fancy driving my daughter to school so I can just watch it now instead?

You're asking the GF to take your daughter to school?

I knew you'd be a bad parent, but I had no idea it was as bad as that. Even Fritzl wouldn't trust this lot with his daughters.

54 minutes ago, Elite said:

He'll always be Ray Shoesmith but I'm very surprised Scott Ryan hasn't been offered other roles as he's definitely got it in his locker. 

I bought the DVD of the film he made years ago where he first introduced Ray. It wasn’t very good in all honesty. His writing and acting have come on leaps and bounds since then. 

Great to see it back today. As has always been the case, the episodes just fly by even when it appears nothing much is happening. Without spoiling it for anyone, I think the show will be poorer for not having the character that died at the end of the second series. 

Got to wait a whole bastard week for the next one. 

41 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I bought the DVD of the film he made years ago where he first introduced Ray. It wasn’t very good in all honesty. His writing and acting have come on leaps and bounds since then. 

Great to see it back today. As has always been the case, the episodes just fly by even when it appears nothing much is happening. Without spoiling it for anyone, I think the show will be poorer for not having the character that died at the end of the second series. 

He'd make a great troubled detective, he's shown he has the range to go very dark when required.

4 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

One if the outstanding things about it is the depth of talent in the show.  Superb casting and great acting.

• Upvote 2