You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ibrahima Konaté

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

He looks physically dominant, but his passing definitely needs some work.

I don't think the actual passing needs work. He's been finding forward balls between the lines consistently and he's already had some passes with really noticeable quality. It's just a bit too casual at times. Just needs to tighten it up. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Einch said:

Though there was a touch of the Big Mama Sakho about him last night. Gomez looked good. I'll put it down to still settling in.

Was thinking the same. He looks far more composed and assured than Sakho though. To be fair to the lad, he was given his league debut in a game that turned out to possibly be tougher than expected and then last night in a vastly changed side.

I think he has a future here.

22 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I don't think the actual passing needs work. He's been finding forward balls between the lines consistently and he's already had some passes with really noticeable quality. It's just a bit too casual at times. Just needs to tighten it up. 

Fair point. His choice of pass seems sound, but he needs to move it quicker and with a bit more zip, especially when it's around the defence.

• 1 month later...