Quantcast
Euro 2020(21) - Page 53 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

Spain's wide forward players never looked to get in behind when the centre forward dropped off, and that particular centre forward is pretty shit at running in behind because his timing is always off. So they had nobody trying to break in behind the defence, and midfielders who like tiki taka but don't look to get beyond the forwards, so everything was in front of the Swedes who love all that dogged defending shit. It also doesn't help when nobody tries to have a pop from distance just to mix it up a bit.

I think our fans can talk with authority on this aspect because we've seen this movie loads of times with our own team over the years.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Nah, they're shite as well. Any team that has Daley blind starting can't be any use. 

I can sympathise with their predicament, they've lost VVD and De Ligt so are forced to use scraps in central defence...

5 hours ago, Jockey said:

This game is boring as fuck. Do Spain have an aversion to Right Backs? I can't recall one since Albert Ferrer!

Arbeloa?

6 hours ago, KMD7 said:

The replies are hysterical. Poor Marshall.

Ha ha ha. Poor bastard. Paddy Power are nailed on to do a fan reaction on this.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Jota ignored Ronaldo.

Bench him (wrap him in a little cotton wool, preferably).

I’d send him home from the squad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Hartson is one boring cunt

The best thing Hartson ever did was kick that Israeli player in the face during a training session.

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The best thing Hartson ever did was kick that Israeli player in the face during a training session.

Bollocks.