You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Do you think? Maybe it’s me but I just don’t think it has quite the same meaning these days. Scotland feels like a different place and maybe doesn’t need that win over the auld enemy in the same way any more

I dont mean in the literal sense because Scotland dont have the quality players any more. What I meant was the fixture being played will be like the old days when it was played every year up to what, late 80s? It was closely contested but now there's a gulf in players level.

Just saw the Czech goal, and while it's mostly on the keeper, presumably none of his team-mates or coaching staff had a word to tell him to get back to his box from the ridiculously forward position he was in. 

Regardless, it was a magnificent hit, and he deserves all the credit for seizing the opportunity presented. 

Sky saying Harry Kane has been to the hospital to see his former team-mate Christian Eriksen…

”He’s dribbling a bit and just about stringing some worlds together, but other than that it was great to see Harry” said Eriksen 

• Upvote 12

27 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

***shudder***

0223A21A-24A4-47D0-99C5-F7EC53E2B36A.png

Had a feeling after seeing Ian Wright sticking up for her yesterday that there’d be a race against the Twitter clock to praise her at every opportunity today. 

She may know her stuff but she’s fucking boring delivering it.