You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Still think if the coaches sort the shit out they could well win the world cup

Don't think much of the teams in South America. They won't be shattered after a full season. Hopefully Trent and Gomez can go. 

Just now, stringvest said:

Haha!  What?  He played ok when he came on, and he put himself up for taking one.  I think he’s a really promising young player. 

Needs a Klopp hug or two. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's worth bearing in mind that England would have won in 90 minutes if shitty little T-rex had pushed that ball past the post, like a competent keeper would.

I’m sorry your father-in-law didn’t get to see England lift the trophy, mate.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

He can put it next to his CL losers medal as well. 

He was so anonymous in that game i forgot he played. I was delighted when they started him, they were playing well with Son/Lucas up top

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Still think if the coaches sort the shit out they could well win the world cup

Don't think much of the teams in South America. They won't be shattered after a full season. Hopefully Trent and Gomez can go. 

When VVD is back Gomez will struggle to get game time.  It'll take alot to shift Phillips.

11 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

So the two players he brought on miss their pens and also fuck around taking them. Great stuff. And yeah I feel bad for Saka. I still can't believe games still go to penalties, stupid way to end them and the players who miss shouldn't have to go through that.

And, I really hope somebody acknowledges it via the medium of the fake subtitled toothless, uncontrollable laughing Spanish guy video. 

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So football didn't come home? 

It stopped off, drunk all the ale, shit on the floor and fucked off again. 

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

So football didn't come home? 

It stopped off, drunk all the ale, shit on the floor and fucked off again. 

Footballs coming Rome. 

mooler.jpg.83faa03ce83cf5fd4473cf8cd7e5c278.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Haha!  What?  He played ok when he came on, and he put himself up for taking one.  I think he’s a really promising young player. 

He's a real talent, really like him.

He was woeful today. Nothing came off for him and he looked like he wasn't sure where he should be playing when he came on, was 20 yards too deep on several occasions.

2 minutes ago, stringvest said:

he is but whether he wanted to take a pen or not the Manager should have gone for experiemce

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Dont take the medal off Harry, its the only one you've got

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Good gracias - Englands benchwarmers removing their medal as soon as it is put on.

Hendo does not 

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

He can put it next to his CL losers medal as well. 

Henderson can as well - of course it will go nest to his winners medal and league medal and WCC medal but - kind of similar

Just now, magicrat said:

he is but whether he wanted to take a pen or not the Manager should have gone for experiemce

Who else would Southgate pick bar Grealish.  Sterling can't shoot the best of times.  Shaw useless as well normally.  You can't expect defenders to band them in.