Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

Just now, Lee909 said:

Imagine being tactically out done by Southgate

Yeah, it’s been shocking. Could be all over already if England had been a bit more aggressive. 

Half time will be good for Italy. They can't be this shit in the second half. 

Get Berardi or Belotti on for Immobile and Dossena for Emerson. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Imagine being tactically out done by Southgate

It's not massively surprising, there have been doubts about Mancini's tactical nous since his Citeh days, if not before!

16 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Immobile just lacking that wee bit of everything required to be a professional footballer at the moment. 

His shiteness might just cost you a few hats, come 10pm tonight...

I think England have got this unless Italy pull off a worldie or England make a defensive mistake. 

Italy appear to have no threat. England's back 3 are just holding a line and Italy have nothing to worry them - no pace in behind, no power to out-muscle the England back 3. That's why Italy are always constantly recycling possession, from the forwards back into midfield. And it's why Bonucci had that speculative effort late on. 

• Upvote 1

Great finish by Shaw. Him and Trippier have been brilliant, as has Kane against Chiellini. Mount getting dispossessed continually, and Walker looks like an accident waiting to happen. Good first half though.

• Upvote 1

Well, what do you know? Buy a ticket in the raffle and you may win a prize!

England have been pushed back most of the game due to Italy's possession and their own inability to hold onto the ball. Several of England's back line have just launched it anywhere. Might be nerves, might be lack of composure, might be lack of options.

Southgate needs to tell Pickford to stop hammering the ball upfield to no one. Mount looks a luxury player to me. Several times he'slet the ball go past him of not challenged a player. I dont see what Rice brings to the table really.

England need to keep possession a lot better.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think England have got this unless Italy pull off a worldie or England make a defensive mistake. 

Italy appear to have no threat. England's back 3 are just holding a line and Italy have nothing to worry them - no pace in behind, no power to out-muscle the England back 3. That's why Italy are always constantly recycling possession, from the forwards back into midfield. And it's why Bonucci had that speculative effort late on. 

I agree

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Kane was great but I could do with him throwing himself to the ground a bit less. 

How dare you! Sir Harry of Kane doesn’t throw himself to the ground.  He’s so excellent he is constantly fouled and brought down illegally by those nasty Italians’