You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Have to add it I was surprised England didn't do better with Capello. And who the fuck gave Steve McLaren the job when England arguably had their finest array of talent ever ?????? Oh, The FA who are scared of being told no. Harry Redknapp would have been a boss England manager back then. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I wouldn't bother. He's literally made up a scenario in his head to try and get an argument going. 

Yeah, this thread was the pinnacle of good temper and agreement until I came along.

Meanwhile, can you explain which of these two facts is invented:

1) There are literally hundreds of posts on this forum of people recounting the terrible experiences they've had following our team in Italy.

2) There's a Liverpool fan in Ireland who needs round-the-clock care as a consequence of the last time Italian fans visited Anfield.

Much obliged,

100% Fact Man

8 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, this thread was the pinnacle of good temper and agreement until I came along.

1) There are literally hundreds of posts on this forum of people recounting the terrible experiences they've had following our team in Italy.

2) There's a Liverpool fan in Ireland who needs round-the-clock care as a consequence of the last time Italian fans visited Anfield.

Much obliged,

100% Fact Man

The fact you think some people don't want England to win just because of the fans behaviour illuminates your stupidity. People pointing out the behaviour of England fans (from the same country as them) doesn't paint a 10th of the picture. Those who don't identify with the percentage of England fans acting like cunts comes down to more than violence but the fact the same fans come to Anfield and sing abhorrent stuff and as a city we are generally hated by that particular faction of English society. 

Like I said, you haven't got a fucking clue when you go calling people "dickheads" for calling out England fans. As usual, out of your depth and trying to dig in and be contrary to try and feel intelligent and different. I'm glad most can see right through you. 

But yeah, continue to be selective in what and who you quote when you know you've been shown up for what you are. You've done it for years. Others are "big enough" to handle it, you're just a "big" shit-bag who wishes he was as smart as he thinks he is.

All those pictures sum up what I said earlier. Simply do not belong with those gobshites.

On another note, Her Indoor's nephew is off to Trafalger / Leicester square with his mates. Set off  to be there about 12.00. He's normally a sensible lad.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The fact you think some people don't want England to win just because of the fans behaviour illuminates your stupidity. People pointing out the behaviour of England fans (from the same country as them) doesn't paint a 10th of the picture. Those who don't identify with the percentage of England fans acting like cunts comes down to more than violence but the fact the same fans come to Anfield and sing abhorrent stuff and as a city we are generally hated by that particular faction of English society. 

Oh well, if they're singing songs with mean words, that's definitely worse than violence. Consider me reprimanded.

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have to ad it I was surprised England didn't do better with Capello. And who the fuck gave Steve McLaren the job when England arguably had their finest array of talent ever ?????? Oh, The FA who are scared of being told no. Harry Redknapp would have been a boss England manager back then. 

100% agree. Qualifying for South Africa, England were very, very good but they were terrible once the tournament started. 

He didn’t help himself trying to bring Carra & Scholes back once they qualified. He wasn’t helped with the Terry fiascos. 

But yeah, whether England would have won the 2010 World Cup, given how good Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Brazil and Argentina were, is highly debatable, but they still should have done miles better than they did. 

If England had won the group they’d have got Ghana, Uruguay and then Netherlands. 

Definitely a missed opportunity.  

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Much obliged,

100% Fact Man

I didn't say you'd lied about those two bits. Never. Not once. 

To quote you:

"Yeah, I read some shit, but opposing England because England fans are cunts, when they're playing Italy, of all teams?" 

You appear to have fabricated the scenario that people are opposing England because their fans are cunts. Nobody did that. They simply posted videos of England fans behaving like idiots. They made no sort of declaration that these videos had made them oppose England, or support Italy. In fact, the people who posted the idiot behaviour of England fans had clearly stated that they didn't want England to win many days before these videos came into existence. 

Your claim that people are opposing England and/or supporting Italy because of their respective fan's behavior is a scenario that you've entirely fabricated in your own, tiny mind. 

Glad to help. 

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh well, if they're singing songs with mean words, that's definitely worse than violence. Consider me reprimanded.

It's far beyond England fans as you well know but nice try Boris. At least he didn't fail though although you can't half lie together. 

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Your claim that people are opposing England and/or supporting Italy because of their respective fan's behavior is a scenario that you've entirely fabricated in your own, tiny mind. 

No it isn't. There are plenty of people in this thread citing English fans as a reason for hating England. A literal fact.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

100% agree. Qualifying for South Africa, England were very, very good but they were terrible once the tournament started. 

He didn’t help himself trying to bring Carra & Scholes back once they qualified. He wasn’t helped with the Terry fiascos. 

But yeah, whether England would have won the 2010 World Cup, given how good Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Brazil and Argentina were, is highly debatable, but they still should have done miles better than they did. 

If England had won the group they’d have got Ghana, Uruguay and then Netherlands. 

Definitely a missed opportunity.  

Yeah some really top sides about then particularly Spain (obviously) but that group between 04 and 12 should have at least made the final of something. To not make the 2008 Euros with them players is beyond words. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

No it isn't. There are plenty of people in this thread citing English fans as a reason for hating England. A literal fact.

That's exactly why I hate Ingerland. 

Gobshite fans who are as we speak storming the security checkpoints at Wembley without tickets. 

Yet for 30 plus years all we've heard from these types of fans is how Liverpool fans without tickets stormed the gates at Hillsborough without tickets and killed our own. 

Fuck them.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Anyway, back on Sam Allardyce. Here he is with Britain greatest philosophical thinker Richard Madley. In this clip Richard explains modern day center forward play. Suzanna Reid can't wait to go to the weather, Allardyce can't wait to hit the cocktail cabinet.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

That's exactly why I hate Ingerland. 

Gobshite fans who are as we speak storming the security checkpoints at Wembley without tickets. 

Yet for 30 plus years all we've heard from these types of fans is how Liverpool fans without tickets stormed the gates at Hillsborough without tickets and killed our own. 

Fuck them.  

You're entitled to your opinion. But well done for using the everton and manchester united's fans M.O.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You're entitled to your opinion. But well done for using the everton and manchester united's fans M.O.

If you can't see the irony of what's happening right now and what has been said about us for 30 years then let's just agree to disagree.