Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Sancho played well v Ukraine.

I didn’t see the Czech game so can’t comment on Saka in that. He played well v Germany. Assist aside, I didn’t think he much v Denmark. 

IMO, Sancho would trouble Emerson more than Saka.

Sancho was shite unless you're basing his perfomace on that one good run where he back healed the ball to a Ukrainian player.

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Sancho played well v Ukraine.

I didn’t see the Czech game so can’t comment on Saka in that. He played well v Germany. Assist aside, I didn’t think he much v Denmark. 

IMO, Sancho would trouble Emerson more than Saka.

Ah. That's where we disagree. I thought Sancho was bang average v Germany.

It seems Southgate agreed, judging by his total absence since. Including 120 minutes versus Denmark.

Why do you think that is?

5 minutes ago, m0e said:

Ah. That's where we disagree. I thought Sancho was bang average v Germany.

It seems Southgate agreed, judging by his total absence since. Including 120 minutes versus Denmark.

Why do you think that is?

You could say the same about Rashford or Foden’s game time. Doesn’t mean they aren’t very good players. 

Either way, I only offered my opinion. I guess that’s why I’m laying on my sofa playing PS5 and not paid multimillions in football!

17 minutes ago, Baresi said:

Can only imagine the carnage if Italy win. 

If only these retards could channel that aggression towards the billionaire class, bankers, government and anyone else who has been systematically dismantling the UK's standard of living for the past 15 years, fucking numbskulls. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

You could say the same about Rashford or Foden’s game time. Doesn’t mean they aren’t very good players. 

Either way, I only offered my opinion. I guess that’s why I’m laying on my sofa playing PS5 and not paid multimillions in football!

Perhaps a game of PS5 between you and @m0e is in order, to kill the next 2.5 hours?

I can't sleep that's for sure.

Between Wimbledon and this Wembley nonsense, it's a little invigorating I'll grudgingly admit.

Although not so much the Wimbledon bit, if I'm honest.

I'm watching some of these fan gatherings thinking that it would nice to actually get those eight German bombers back in the sky for a day, fully loaded.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

An allegation once deceitfully levelled at our fans... 

https://www.facebook.com/677157718972433/posts/4411032355584932/

Haven't seen any of this or the Leicester Square trouble being reported on TV news. I wonder if they've been asked to avoid any bad news stories?

12 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Haven't seen any of this or the Leicester Square trouble being reported on TV news. I wonder if they've been asked to avoid any bad news stories?

To be fair for years they've kept any football violence unless it's extremely serious out of the news. I've seen stabbings, 100 man brawls all sorts at Old Firms that hasn't made news at all. No chance they are gonna broadcast unrest today even though anyone with half a brain knows full well it was always going to be a cunt show. Just pray nobody gets badly injured later because it's going to be a warzone not just in London. Im sure other on here have seen stuff that doesn't ever get mentioned as well. 

• Upvote 1