You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Didn't know where to put it, but here's as good a place as any as the nation wanks itself in to a tizzy.

In the 1966 final a German player was called Siegfried Held, or Sieg Held as he's know.

You didn't want to be saying that too quickly in commentery in light of not to distant events...

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s a National Newspaper. Mine is a personal opinion on an Internet forum.

It's a newspaper that supports an independent Scotland. It's tongue in cheek. 

A bit like when Germany went out of a world cup and a paper had his gloves burning on the front page or Italy going out and "arrivaderci" and their players holding handbags. 

I think it's funny. 

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

I’m positively foaming at the mouth, I can hardly think straight. In fairness I just enjoy calling dickheads.

Your house must be like Mr Han-Mans hidden mirror room then ..... 

enter-the-dragon-2.jpg

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I knew we could squeeze a bit more out. One last big push maybe?

You’re strange, I’ve called you for your anti English shite and likened it to Everton behaviour and you’ve come back with absolutely nothing and yet you seem to think you have me in a spin. Your a dickhead mate an utter fucking dickhead with nothing to offer.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I knew we could squeeze a bit more out. One last big push maybe?

Speaking of squeezing more out - not to mention right-wing sentiment and xenophobia too - I made my work partner and I a Hungarian Chicken Parpikás today, and it's definitely been doing the trick for me several times last evening and now into the early hours.

Nothing like a good, repeated empty.

5 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

You’re strange, I’ve called you for your anti English shite and likened it to Everton behaviour and you’ve come back with absolutely nothing and yet you seem to think you have me in a spin. Your a dickhead mate an utter fucking dickhead with nothing to offer.

Everton behaviour?

That depends mate.

The dead Everton supporter I mentioned on this thread a couple of times earlier was a pillar of fair play and decency. a League footballer AND an England diehard.

7 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I assume you haven't ready any of Dave's Euro Round Up's fella .... 

• Upvote 1