You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Get over to the crypto thread on the GF - you will fit right in.

Perhaps.

Or I might clog the joint up some more by starting a "Great old English standards - like Sweet Caroline" thread.

What say you, Howie?

18 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

He'll be perfect then for City chasing an ECL

I've been wrong at every turn in this tournament, made the wrong calls every time, lost $150 betting on long shots etc...

I think England will win on Sunday.

If I put any money on the final, I'd go for Italy.  

24hrs more rest will be a real bonus for them. 

Better goalkeeper.

Better midfield. 

And England's will have the weight of the country on them. 

38 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Fucking hate rat boy especially when he's right 

The standard of political leadership has been shite for the last couple of years IMO but I don’t know why he has to go a bit Piers Morgan during football commentary. Standards in football commentary have gone down since Alan Hansen I reckon.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Better goalkeeper.

Better midfield. 

I did say I've been wrong at every turn.

Missed the first half as I was off buying new drums (more important) but admittedly, I became more invested when Henderson came on.

I fucking love Hendo. I want him to finish his career with every trophy possible, simply as he deserves it for how he’s been crucial for us. 

I've got no problem at all getting behind England as long as Hendo is on the pitch, if he's not though I'll struggle.

Without Hendo we have Pickford that fucked our season with his stupid lunge, Maguire who's an annoying Manc that screws his face up for half an hour when things don't go his way, Sterling who almost throws a tantrum even if he loses a computer game against one of our players and can be prone to diving, Kane who looks like he's been taking diving lessons from watching Richarlison over at the copa and a manager that doesn't think our captain is good enough to start a game.

If Hendo is playing that's all hackable, not so easy when he's not.

5 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Better goalkeeper.

Better midfield. 

I want England to win but I don't think they stand a chance against Italy. 

I think I'm going for £15 over and under with Italy to win and over 2.5 goals, then £15 same bet but under 2.5.

LET'S DO THIS.*

UoKbRHz.gif

* Subject to terms and conditions. Happiness at won bet is nullified if Hendo is on the pitch.

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Italy try to win it with just their midfield and attackers attacking. I think Sterling was a constant threat tonight. Mancini is no mug and is happy to adapt his tactics for his opponents. 

With Spinazzola out, I could see him starting Di Lorenzo at left back over Emerson and using Toloi in a position half way between full back and centre back. 

Should be a good final. I think Italy will probably have a bit too much guile and solidity and that that will get them over the line. 

1-nil Italy. 

I think you could be right.

I've made my peace with that dribble faced twat picking up the trophy on Sunday now. I just can't be arsed with the blanket media coverage between now and then, which is already in effect!

Fuck knows how long it will last if they win it, I think it will be Wheeler Dealers on a loop for 6 months to avoid it!

7 hours ago, Stickman said:

Got to be hard for Grealish to come back from that , It’s  always embarrassing for a sub subbed

I know it was tactical but will he trust/play him again ? 

If he is a pro he will understand.