Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

How was the draw a fluke?

They beat Germany.

Oh wow, that’s a long list of top teams to have to play in order to reach a final.

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

So how do you figure out if someone is a Tory then, smart guy?

Funny how people always want to drag politics into football, eh? Good job Im on your ignore list.

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Absolute fucking wankers. 

Fucking hell I'd mentality blocked that song out my mind as I remember sitting in a pub when I loved down south and hearing it and just making me cringe. 

Proper EDL,  Millwall twats. 

Just now, Grinch said:

Oh wow, that’s a long list of top teams to have to play in order to reach a final.

England are in the top 5 in the world - they are supposed to get to the final. Anything less would be a massive under performance.

7 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

How was the draw a fluke?

They beat Germany.

Denmark is the highest ranked team England have had to play so far. 

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

Those ranking don't mean a great deal. Haven't Belgium been ranked No1 for years and they've won fuck all.

1 minute ago, Aventus said:

Makes sense - they are the highest ranked team on that side of the bracket.

France lost to Switzerland - was that because of a fluke draw?

18 minutes ago, Grinch said:

no but the country being Tory for my 36 year old life does make it a majority Tory country.

And yes, just like the last World Cup, your typical little Englander is getting all giddy about their run and talking about a final long before they reach it.  Even though they’re only in this position due to a fluke draw.

Hopefully it ends just like that World Cup.  Egg firmly on faces without even playing a top team. It’d let the rest of us enjoy a football game in the final.

But isnt it a flawed voting system there which means that a party can actually get more votes but not win the election ? Your 36 if you hate it there  your still young  enough to move when the world opens up again.

1 minute ago, CapeRed said:

But isnt it a flawed voting system there which means that a party can actually get more votes but not win the election ? Your 36 if you hate it there  your still young  enough to move when the world opens up again.

Not sure about the other bits but this is definitely what a Tory would say.

19 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell I'd mentality blocked that song out my mind as I remember sitting in a pub when I loved down south and hearing it and just making me cringe. 

Proper EDL,  Millwall twats. 

A big part of why i hate the whole ingerlund thing.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure about the other bits but this is definitely what a Tory would say.

Fuckin nonsense. You have one life and trust me its shorter than you think . I cannot imagine wanting to stay in a place where just a lot of every day happenings are really upsetting. Im not trying to be clever when I say move on if possible I believe it, and I would never fuckin vote Tory.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully pickford is the cause of a massive fuck up and will be forever remembered as the cunt in goal that night, cunt he is. 

a0NwWnp6_700wa_0.gif

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

Hopefully pickford is the cause of a massive fuck up and will be forever remembered as the cunt in goal that night, cunt he is. 

a0NwWnp6_700wa_0.gif

That or Sterling shows his true colours and gets sent off for an act of petulance.

I hope England win of course.