You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Winners.  Grinners.

Losers.  Please yourselves.

Nice one, Thiago....

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 7.46.33 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 7.48.34 am.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-07 at 7.48.13 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 7.47.45 am.png

Looked like the pink haired woman grabbed Bonucci and they were arguing, but the camera cut away before I could really see.

• Like 1

Decent game. Two good goals, some shit penalties, Chiellini psyching out Alba at the coin toss before the shoot-out, some Dennis Farina lookalike on the Italian bench, Morata being Morata, and an Italy side that all tournament have been far more positive than Italy sides of years gone by.

The match last night for the most part had me thinking how much of a shadow of their former selves Spain have become. I checked the team they put out in the 2010 final and felt a bit sad as I think it's unlikely I'll ever see an international side like that again in my lifetime, they were amazing and I miss them.

edit :

XURQ1WA.gif

C62-B9792-F99-D-44-C1-BB94-81-D49898-F42

How low will they go if England make the final.

Rub that cock (picture of a cockerel)

I haven't bought a newspaper for over 25 years, well I seem to recall buying one on 26th May 2005 to keep as a souvenir, but as I've never seen it since I'm not sure now. 

I can't imagine anyone actually does this crap, "Hey Olive, quick pass me the newspaper, I've got to rub Harry's balls for luck."

"Oh Arthur"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Wait we have left Europe, are we are own cuntinent now.

I wish I could leave England.  Fucking shit hole that’s getting worse.

14 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Look for a long term plan if you can P,

I did it and never looked back.

Still plenty to piss you off but well worth it.

Oh I'm looking. I had hoped to move to Germany for my 50th (2024) though that's not really feasible anymore. 

Anyway it has been a fantastic tournament for the most part. Last night's game was highly enjoyable. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, aRdja said:

On paper England have the better players IMHO.

Translation: I only watch the Premier League and England have the better players because I couldn't pick the Italian ones out of a lineup before this tournament.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh I'm looking. I had hoped to move to Germany for my 50th (2024) though that's not really feasible anymore. 

Anyway it has been a fantastic tournament for the most part. Last night's game was highly enjoyable. 

Never know what's round the corner, I got made redundant and used the money wisely.

Not really watched it. Get my news on here

1 hour ago, Poster said:

C62-B9792-F99-D-44-C1-BB94-81-D49898-F42

How low will they go if England make the final.

Rub that cock (picture of a cockerel)

I haven't bought a newspaper for over 25 years, well I seem to recall buying one on 26th May 2005 to keep as a souvenir, but as I've never seen it since I'm not sure now. 

I can't imagine anyone actually does this crap, "Hey Olive, quick pass me the newspaper, I've got to rub Harry's balls for luck."

"Oh Arthur"

Looking through the BBC headlines this morning, another news paper, I’m sure you can guess which, also has a equally as stupid front page.