Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

Knew Morata was missing from the moment he walked up head down.  Spain keeper couldn’t have made it any easier for them to score either.  

great game.  Really should have been the final.  At least these two actually deserve to be deep in the tournament.

I would've had £50 if Spain had got the penalties I think, it was a free bet though so no money lost. Sucks for that to happen to Morata after his goal too, I'd turned it off as soon as it went to penalties and saw the result on livescore a bit ago. Fuck watching those things.

I know pens are high pressure stakes but, it never fails to amaze me when an oppo misses their pen, the other team pisses about being billy big bollocks with a soft, placed shot or worse, doesnt even hit the target and blazes it high or wide. Just make sure you score when the oppos have missed the immediate penalty before.

8 minutes ago, fungus said:

Every penalty missed is a poor pen, if keeper goes the other way... Great pen.

No. That was a shit pen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I know pens are high pressure stakes but, it never fails to amaze me when an oppo misses their pen, the other team pisses about being billy big bollocks with a soft, placed shot or worse, doesnt even hit the target and blazes it high or wide. Just make sure you score when the oppos have missed the immediate penalty before.

I’m sure he was trying to score.

Rio “we can beat both of these sides, no one can live with England. We’re on another level and I’m not getting carried away”

right ok, tell me about how Scotland couldn’t live with us?

worra twat

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

Rio “we can beat both of these sides, no one can live with England. We’re on another level and I’m not getting carried away”

right ok, tell me about how Scotland couldn’t live with us?

worra twat

Gareths at the wheel

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m gonna check the takers, check the takers…

78CE9A97-8D95-49AB-8DCD-9081890D40F6.png

Hahahahah 

Just now, aRdja said:

I’m sure he was trying to score.

My point is, why waste the advantage you have been given when the penalty taker immediately before you has wasted their chance?

1 minute ago, KMD7 said:

What's he saying

That England who couldn’t beat Scotland are better than an Italian side who haven’t lost in 33 games 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

That England who couldn’t beat Scotland are better than an Italian side who haven’t lost in 33 games 

Standard then. 

I don't understand why people (Danny Murphy) shouldn't take penalties.

It's not a case of finishing it's a case of passing a ball to a certain spot under pressure which they are better at than most strikers.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Said we (that is Ingurland) are BETTER than either of Italy or Spain.  He's definitely been on the beak.

Said tonight both those teams are technically better than Ingerlund but... Wimbledon 88

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

On paper England have the better players IMHO.