Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

9 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

I can’t imagine the amount of tests he’ll be going through before stepping onto a footy pitch again. I’m trying to remember the name of the football player from years ago with the hole in the heart?

Asa Hartford I think?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Belgium v Russia is meant to be ITV but they've got Tipping Point on instead.

ITV programme doesnt start until 7:30 mate. I think they jiggled the schedule a bit.

Glad he's ok even if he's got to retire, brilliant news and all credit to the medics who saved him.

Not sure about continuing the game, but if the players are happy to do so then fair enough!

• Upvote 1

Imagine if they lose through an injury time own goal.

I still think this is all a bit crazy. It has to be the first time the game was resumed after something like this happened in recent times.

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

I still think this is all a bit crazy. It has to be the first time the game was resumed after something like this happened in recent times.

Incompetent UEFA buffoons is the answer. And money of course.

Just now, SasaS said:

How long till someone brings up the Shankly quote like he wasn't taking the piss like the million other funny quotes he made 

Big ears out with the early BBC excuses

Out of our control

The amount of people defending them and UEFA online too

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Seen a few suggestions that they should scan for this kind of thing, but scans don't always show a problem. I had to be rushed into hospital in February because I had a heartbeat under 30bpm due to total heart block and then get a pacemaker put in; the doctors did loads of scans and couldn't find any structural problems and are still in the dark about what caused it. When I was in there the nurse said someone else around my age who was superfit had been brought in when they had a cardiac arrest while they were jogging, and only survived because he was lucky enough to be discovered by someone who knew CPR. Sometimes these things just happen and there's no warning. Life is precious, value it every day.

On 24/02/2021 at 21:14, Strontium Dog™ said:

Katy-Perry-so-excited-meet-Britney-Spears-LA-premiere.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Big ears out with the early BBC excuses

Out of our control

The amount of people defending them and UEFA online too

Dozens of sycophantic cunts with their tongues up Lineker's arse deliberately misunderstanding this and saying 'Gary' himself didn't have the power to switch to the studio. Plenty more saying people should have exercised self control and switched off themselves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

How long till someone brings up the Shankly quote like he wasn't taking the piss like the million other funny quotes he made 

I'd imagine a certain element of fans are slagging us off as we speak for that. 

As for Strontz marrying Alex Scott..... I don't know what's more nuts