Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

Think this is a bit mad to be honest. I know the players have asked for it but I’m not sure they’ll be in the right frame of mind.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

BBC reporting the Danish players have asked for the game to continue.

I call bullshit. UEFA pressuring them to finish the match no doubt. Game should be postponed ffs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Think this is a bit mad to be honest. I know the players have asked for it but I’m not sure they’ll be in the right frame of mind.

It feels a bit like someone getting a concussion. They will be saying they want to play, but have no real idea what is happening around them. 

• Upvote 1

I can’t imagine the amount of tests he’ll be going through before stepping onto a footy pitch again. I’m trying to remember the name of the football player from years ago with the hole in the heart?

Just now, DJLJ said:

It feels a bit like someone getting a concussion. They will be saying they want to play, but have no real idea what is happening around them. 

Yes. I think the decision should have been made to pull it the minute the defibrillator came out. You could see how distressed the Danish players were, stood in a protective circle praying.

1 minute ago, Red Shift said:

I can’t imagine the amount of tests he’ll be going through before stepping onto a footy pitch again. I’m trying to remember the name of the football player from years ago with the hole in the heart?

Asa Hartford?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Some twitter account is claiming to be a former PL medic and a doctor and is saying that the treatment he's received suggests that he had a primary cardiac arrhythmia and that he likely was shocked back to life. 

Madness.

They showed his legs bouncing so definitely got shocked.

1 minute ago, Red Shift said:

Asa Hartford.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red Shift said:

Who knows - it may be that tests can't fully clear him and perhaps what happens next for him playing-wise is quite unclear.

39 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm just waiting for Stronts to argue that Eriksen is actually dead as he can't admit to getting something slightly wrong on the internet. 

No need. 

• Upvote 1