Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

You could see from the way they were taking him off the pitch they managed to do something. They wouldn't have given up so quickly. Hopefully he pulls through.

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm just waiting for Stronts to argue that Eriksen is actually dead as he can't admit to getting something slightly wrong on the internet. 

Does it really matter mate?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Maybe UEFA and FIFA may now recognise that these lads are not machines? That they need a proper summer break and cannot simply keep on going relentlessly like some Duracell terminator?

On the other hand, money fucking talks.

Do the right thing and scrap this cursed fucking tournament.

they will just blame it on a medical condition rule out it has nothing to do with the amount of games they play so the greedy cunts can collect there 100's of millions 

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fox News are apparently making a point of highlighting that the Danish squad have all been vaccinated prior to the start of the tournament. 

Classy. 

Ah, come on. That can't be true... 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm just waiting for Stronts to argue that Eriksen is actually dead as he can't admit to getting something slightly wrong on the internet. 

Did I miss something? Where did I say he was dead?

5 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Maybe UEFA and FIFA may now recognise that these lads are not machines? That they need a proper summer break and cannot simply keep on going relentlessly like some Duracell terminator?

On the other hand, money fucking talks.

Do the right thing and scrap this cursed fucking tournament.

Tonight's other game should be suspended as a sign of compassion if nothing else but Im left wondering whether UEFA will.

I'm delighted he pulled through,fingers crossed,as it brought back horrible memories of doing CPR on my own Dad when he collapsed and passed away a couple of years back. I'm elated this has turned out so much better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Just now, Elite said:

Anyone know how often players are checked for heart problems, etc?

I don't know, but I remember them saying when Muamba collapsed that even if they had tested him on the morning of the game it probably wouldn't have showed that anything was wrong. 

That was awful. I felt stressed and sick thinking of him and his family. I couldn't watch. I turned away from the TV for the duration. Appalling judgement to show anything once the seriousness was obvious - absolutely appalling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

He would have undergone a full medical last year when he moved to Inter, I assume. Not sure how often they get all their organs etc tested, but I guess it would be more often than us ‘normal’ people. 

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I don't know, but I remember them saying when Muamba collapsed that even if they had tested him on the morning of the game it probably wouldn't have showed that anything was wrong. 

Interesting. Just goes to show how unpredictable life is.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I only flicked over once I saw the messages on this thread, did he just collapse instantly?

He was making a run to receive a throw in and just collapsed to the floor. 

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I only flicked over once I saw the messages on this thread, did he just collapse instantly?

Denmark had a throw and he was sort of jogging towards it to receive the ball and just went down. Nobody near him 

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

There's a couple of vids on youtube I shan't post on here for obvious reasons.

8 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'm delighted he pulled through,fingers crossed,as it brought back horrible memories of doing CPR on my own Dad when he collapsed and passed away a couple of years back. I'm elated this has turned out so much better.

I can't imagine mate