Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

They enjoyed the goal out at the Ukrainian Club in Essendon, Melbourne... and they're well and truly on the piss at 7.52am on the last day of our Financial Year.  I suspect their social club coffers will bulge this particular June 30.

Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 7.48.05 am.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-30 at 7.49.49 am.png

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

For a second I thought that injured Ukrainian was the one who dived over the top that pile-on after the goal there. They now have to travel to Rome to face England. They'll be knackered and possibly be missing one or two who would have played.

I noticed the shit-haired sub who dislocated his shoulder going in for a sliding tackle 5 minutes later. 

On behalf of everyone who has ever knacked their shoulder, I have to say FUCK THAT SHIT.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I noticed the shit-haired sub who dislocated his shoulder going in for a sliding tackle 5 minutes later. 

On behalf of everyone who has ever knacked their shoulder, I have to say FUCK THAT SHIT.

Yeah, he's definitely an oxygen thief that one.

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard. 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Southgate being talked about like he's a managerial genius. No doubt a top job awaits at club football once he wins the Euros and World Cup. 

If Southgate ends up winning the Euros, then literally anyone can manage a team to a major international tournament victory.

6 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard

Correct.

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard. 

Aye, it's textbook reckless endangerment. Intent doesn't come into it - I'm sure drunk drivers don't mean to kill anyone either.

From what I saw (and I'm in the pub) I think slowing it down makes it look worse.

Not sure how he controls his legs after he wins the ball, probably wrong but Stronts thinks it was red so it probably wasn't

• Upvote 1

International football is fucking crap.

This tournament is bollocks and should never have gone ahead anyway, and every team in it is fucking crap.

And women and football? Bollocks, gash, crap and pissflaps.

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Aye, it's textbook reckless endangerment. Intent doesn't come into it - I'm sure drunk drivers don't mean to kill anyone either.

Bit different when the pedestrian recklessly runs in front of the car 

Good to see the English media taking last nights win realistically and not getting carried away…

Oh wait. 

Ah, those lovely, lovely England fans. This is the Chief Exec at Harrogate  FT and NHS Nightingale Yorkshire & Humber.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Ah, those lovely, lovely England fans. This is the Chief Exec at Harrogate  FT and NHS Nightingale Yorkshire & Humber.

And this is why I can never truly get behind the English National team. Too many horrible cunts follow them.

8 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Perhaps I should lie to appease you?

No, I get it from your previous posts that you dont like England but its just a pointless childish post.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

And this is why I can never truly get behind the English National team. Too many horrible cunts follow them.

I may be being a bit harsh there, but I think that one of the big problems that the country will have with the English team doing well in this particular European Championships is that it will further enable the cunts who just want to push racial superiority and Brexit values. Brexit unleashed something very nasty in this country. An English win in the Euros would amplify it in a way that you wouldn’t see in other years.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I may be being a bit harsh there, but I think that one of the big problems that the country will have with the English team doing well in this particular European Championships is that it will further enable the cunts who just want to push racial superiority and Brexit values. Brexit unleashed something very nasty in this country. An English win in the Euros would amplify it in a way that you wouldn’t see in other years.

Ironically achieved with an ethnically diverse team.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Did you see this? Fucking Hell.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Black kid scores, white woman takes the credit. Figures.

• Upvote 1