You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Klinsmann seems a great lad. One of the most decorated players of all time getting slagged by a knobhead like Shearer. Hopefully saving up a few patronising hard luck comments for him if England lose.

No loyalty to England. I vere between indifference and wanting them to lose. Liverpool is my national team.

Still nice seeing Hendo happy at the end. From our point of view, England going far is great. A lot of our rival's players shattered come August coming off a high of going far in the Euros. That's no bad thing. Hendo will be gunning for August though as he won't be getting much more gametime at the Euros unless injury.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Remember how they bood when Gomez was brought on after he’d been attacked by Sterling? They hate Liverpool players. They hate Liverpool fans. They hate Scousers. Fuck them.

But I thought they were all racist.

I don’t know any England supporter that hates Liverpool supporters.  Scousers I've no idea though reading the bollocks on this forum it more than flows both ways.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Impostor said:

I'm not a scouser, as I have been told many times. Even though my grandad died protecting this city in the war. Plus I don't paint every fan with the same brush, that's not really something people should do. 

Some piss boiled here tonight, fucking hell imagine if we won it.

This forum would go full Everton.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

My favourite memory of Engerland was seeing their "fanz" getting fucking battered by the Russkies in the streets of Marseilles.

Got to disagree there, was prime shithousery from the Russians. Fucking training in the woods or some shit for months then going at people with gopro cameras on while they're sat there drinking or having dinner. I'm no fan of England fans, but the Russians were absolute scum during all that. Horrible bastards.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Maybe. I know he’s had a bit of an off season and he’s a bit of a tit, still a quality footballer though.

Sure.

At 80m rumour has it - and without the yachtsmen at the helm - I reckon that's not too bad a fee actually.

The wages on the other hand...

Somebody said just before the game kicked off, can’t remember who, might have been Stig, but England winning the tournament would give the country a lift.

Thats hit home. Like it or not, it would. It’s been a dismal few years (Brexit - Bojo - COVID19), the population could do with a lift.

Yes, 51% of the morons in this country will feel justified. But the 49% of us more reasonable folk will see the benefits. 

In terms of lifting the country, I’m leaning towards wanting England to win it now. I won’t lose any sleep if they don’t. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Impostor said:

Next time people are throwing the word 'bigot' about they should read some of the posts here. Fucking hell. 

I’m curious as to how far your geniality towards other football fans extends? Are Everton fans just good lads who are misunderstood when they call us murderers and wall-pushers? Man U fans just applying some mild ribbing with the always the victims song?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Sure.

At 80m rumour has it - and without the yachtsmen at the helm - I reckon that's not too bad a fee actually.

The wages on the other hand...

Yachtsmen? I thought you were better that that! 

Why I outta…

D7746CB7-FE2E-4A16-8CF6-492332731D47.gif

Just now, Impostor said:

Ha, a Simpson quote and a joke. But yeah you're getting the idea, keep reading. 

Nah, mate, it's all good clean fun... and you can thread most politically incorrect bigoted jibes back to an episode of The Simpsons, or if not, Family Guy.

Just jokes as you say, mate, just jokes.

We're all #YNWA on here, guv'nor.

Just now, Anubis said:

I’m curious as to how far your geniality towards other football fans extends? Are Everton fans just good lads who are misunderstood when they call us murderers and wall-pushers? Man U fans just applying some mild ribbing with the always the victims song?

Well as a season ticket holder I have heard all the disgusting chants built I am not stupid enough to think that is all of their fans. 

look I don't want to spend the evening taking shit for England, they're not worth it. But I am amused at the piss that's been boiled. 

• Upvote 1