Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Southgate has shit-housed himself to a great result. Fair play but surely England can't Tony Pulis their way to the championship?

He’s trying something different.  The Portugal/Greek way

You’ve let me down here Germany. You’ve really let me down. At this rate I’m going to be reduced to cheering on Italy. Fucking Italy. FUCKING ITALY!

• Upvote 1

Monkey off the back now so hopefully everytime England play a game we don't have to have 66, 1990 and 96 rammed down our throats 

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Shame, Germany are shite though so the best team won! They were garbage against Hungary and lucky to get through the group!

The Magyars would have won this 6-3.

And all that.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Monkey off the back now so hopefully everytime England play a game we don't have to have 66, 1990 and 96 rammed down our throats 

And with France out, they can't even celebrate Churchill's heroic bombing of the French Fleet now either, alas.

I said after the group stages it was a good time to play Germany. Luke Shaw finally getting fwd on the overlap msde a difference. Well done England took their chances well.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elite said:

Fucking Sterling. If he fell into a barrell of thumbs he'd come out sucking Lucy Pinder's tits, the shit cunt.

Aye.

If it were raining cunts, he'd deffo get an arsehole.

1 minute ago, s(k)aturation said:

And with France out, they can't even celebrate Churchill's heroic bombing of the French Fleet now either, alas.

Ha, there's nobody left they couldn't find a connection. Fuck the French and their sunken ships. Cheese eating surrender monkeys 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

England are over celebrating this, as though they’ve just made the final. They’re nailed on to go out before then.

National heroes today, national disgrace on Saturday. 

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

England are over celebrating this, as though they’ve just made the final. They’re nailed on to go out before then.

Well that confirms it, they've got it won.

• Upvote 1