Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

CPR didn't need to be done for that long and they had a defib right there. As good a situation as possible. Hopefully can get to the hospital quick enough too. 

You can't always use the defib mate, depends what rhythm the heart is in!

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

The BBC TV coverage of the game has now stopped and moved to non-football shows.

Uefa has not given confirmation yet whether the game has been called off yet.

Why the fuck not

Only a few weeks back it was UEFA claiming to be about the game and a force for good and football as a whole and they still haven't officially called the game off. They players need to refuse any restart here

They did call the game off.  It's postponed.

• Like 1

Seen a few suggestions that they should scan for this kind of thing, but scans don't always show a problem. I had to be rushed into hospital in February because I had a heartbeat under 30bpm due to total heart block and then get a pacemaker put in; the doctors did loads of scans and couldn't find any structural problems and are still in the dark about what caused it. When I was in there the nurse said someone else around my age who was superfit had been brought in when they had a cardiac arrest while they were jogging, and only survived because he was lucky enough to be discovered by someone who knew CPR. Sometimes these things just happen and there's no warning. Life is precious, value it every day.

• Upvote 9

Do UEFA really think any of those players could go back out there? Fucking clowns. Just announce its off and the one later tonight.

He was actually dead for abit according to reports emerging. He left on a stretcher awake and holding his head by himself.

Not a great showing by all the broadcasters involved. It's mad that a streaker on the pitch will be cut away from almost instantly. No boobies and fluff allowed. But, a player potentially dying on the pitch and the reactions of his shocked team mates? AND IT'S LIVE! 

Was watching the game the missus asked me to go on a quick message gets back to see the aftermath of it 47 minutes gone, still have not seen what happened (not that I want to by the sound of it)

Hope he pulls through

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Do UEFA really think any of those players could go back out there? Fucking clowns. Just announce its off and the one later tonight.

What are you talking about, it is clear the game is off.

Looks like he’s revived. Great news. Hope he gets the best of care and well done to the medics on the pitch.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I dont disagree with that mate. What Im saying is the BBC probably didnt expect the local director to keep trying to get closer look. The studio pundits were equally shocked, Scott was in tears and someone is expecting her and others to say something at this distressing time. I dont think the BCC were 'wanting to show it' though.

Not having a pop at you but there are people in Denmark replying to Ian Wright who was going nuts saying cut to the studio saying as soon as the medics come on the reverted to drone shots and not the tv camera. The BBC producers have chosen to stay with the international feeds

Just now, SasaS said:

What are you talking about, it is clear the game is off.

They haven’t announced it. Shut the fuck up.

Distressing scenes. Hopefully he is getting the proper medical care and is able to make a good recovery. Maybe not for playing again, but to enjoy the rest of his life.

Just now, Trumo said:

Distressing scenes. Hopefully he is getting the proper medical care and is able to make a good recovery. Maybe not for playing again, but to enjoy the rest of his life.

Fuck playing again. The least of concerns. 

1 minute ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

Is it the same game though ? He looks to be wearing a spurs shirt ? 

Its a blanket