You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

31 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Small world. Me and my (now deceased) father were there. We weren't into that gingoistic stuff either. I do remember people singing the 10 German bombers song in Capetown. 

What did you think of South Africa? Amazing country in my view although obviously it has a lot of problems. We had a really good holiday. The football was actually by far the worst part of it. 

Its an amazing country but sadly riddled with corruption and thievery.  Your man Hancock forced to resign because he broke rules. We have convicted felons in Parliament here caught red handed but without shame. Billions that could be used to uplift the poor, stolen.

I used to love stuff like this but I just don't like watching England any more. I wanted to watch Germany's next game though and I have no huge issue with England winning. Southgate and the side he's put out seem so fucking boring though.

Another £5 on Muller to score first too. I have faith in the Muller.

56 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Small world. Me and my (now deceased) father were there. We weren't into that gingoistic stuff either. I do remember people singing the 10 German bombers song in Capetown. 

What did you think of South Africa? Amazing country in my view although obviously it has a lot of problems. We had a really good holiday. The football was actually by far the worst part of it. 

Yep, completely embarrassing.

I loved my time in SA. My mate and I did about 10 games in 3 weeks. Flew into Joborg, where luckily a friend on mine had a fucking nice house in a gated community.

Drove to Durban and stayed on the beach by the fan park there.

Drove round to Cape Town and arrived there after about 20 hours in the car just in time for England v Algeria - one of the worst games I’ve ever been to and embarrassing support.

Back up to Joburg and the home just as the last 16 started.

Saw Spain twice, Argentina twice, Portugal, Brazil, Germany, England and all the great players on show. The football was a bit shit but it was still a great, but exhausting, trip.

You?

Just now, clangers said:

Henderson should be quite pleased to be on the bench, keep as far away from this impending disaster as possible. His miss a penalty in in the warm up game plan is fully revealed.

He should be starting. His experience would be vital.

1 minute ago, No2 said:

Maybe one day Ingerlands dopey fans will realise that booing the oppositions anthem is not beneficial to the cause. Do any other fans boo other nations anthems?

Yes, plenty boo the English one obviously the like of you switch your ears off when that happens.

• Upvote 1