Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

55 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Regardless of the result you could say it's been a great game for the neutrals.

image.jpeg

...because, traditionally, the Swiss are famous for...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

That French team are a bunch of twats. I didn’t see any of them go to M’bappe. Just left him to walk off alone. Cunts.

Made up for the Swiss. And Poogba looking like a wanker with his stupid little dance now.

Klopp's text made easier. 

"Sorry to see your team mates ignore you. Come play for me and you'll never walk alone. Nor skim an Erdinger."

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pidge said:

...because, traditionally, the Swiss are famous for...

I didn’t actually get that until now! You should have gone with the full immediate explanation like Thomas M himself would have. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

I didn’t actually get that until now! You should have gone with the full immediate explanation like Thomas M himself would have. 

I got it, nicked it and used it. 

Another cracking contest. The Swiss did way better than anyone expected, especially to come back from 3-1 down after having missed a penalty to take a 2-goal lead.

France shot themselves in the foot, and Mbappe has lacked a clinical edge and precision all tournament. It's almost as though the tournament's most hyped player was fated to miss.

Well done the Swiss. Spain had their own ding dong battle earlier but they might just be too strong for Switzerland who are missing one or two key players for that one I think.

A couple of players did go to Mbappe, you can see them here :

I missed all of this, watching my first game tomorrow. I saw some slow motion of Pogba's goal though and it looks fucking amazing, off to watch it on some highlights now.