You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Jockey said:

He gave them a red card! I remember the big cunt getting booked and that looked harsh. I may be projecting as the constant TV reference of how brave the Danes were was pissing me off.

In the 90th minute.

Wales were shite as they have been for most of the Tournament.

6 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Commentary wise, McCoist and this other geezer have been alright, considering some of the shit I’ve had to put up with this tournament.

The other geezer was ok until he went all Martin Tyler and said "The Czechs are bouncing" at the final whistle.

Copy book blotted.

1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

The other geezer was ok until he went all Martin Tyler and said "The Czechs are bouncing" at the final whistle.

Copy book blotted.

K’innell Harry, I used that one 3 pages back. That’s probably why I liked the fucker. 

This is a weak generation of Dutch players. De Ligt, De Jong and Depay are all overrated although the first 2 mentioned have potential. Van Dijk and Gini are now 30 or so. They don't have a good goalie or striker. Too many average players in the squad. And they have a hopeless manager.

16 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Dutch lost the plot after the sending off. Should have kept it tight and frustrated the Czechs . Might have gone through on pens or sneaked a goal on the break.

I've never seen a frustrated Czech.