Quantcast
Euro 2020(21) - Page 109 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Euro 2020(21)

1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

As I've said before, Gini would have been excellent in Firmino's role... 

This.

Is it impossible to drill into these fucking tossers that hugging and kissing other players might well spread Covid and get them banged up for 10 days , Back in my day a firm handshake or a manly pat on the shoulder was the norm !!

One for the getting older thread, but in this MOTD segment on modern football boots, I have no idea what the hell they're talking about. I hear familiar names like Predator but the boots don't look like something you wear on your feet.

5 minutes ago, Trumo said:

One for the getting older thread, but in this MOTD segment on modern football boots, I have no idea what the hell they're talking about. I hear familiar names like Predator but the boots don't look like something you wear on your feet.

Try these 

Vintage 1920s Leather Soccer Football Boots Rugby Shoes

Massively pissed off that it now brings Hendo into the frame for a starting place instead of Mount. I had hoped that they would be into the knockout rounds with Hendo having only a bare cameo, and then having to pack their bags, so he could get home and get back to thinking about Liverpool again.

I hate that stupid fucking saying from Keown…”two goalkeepers wouldn’t have saved that from Lakaku ….

I’m pretty sure two goalkeepers would keep out pretty much any shot 

Anyway it’s been disallowed so fuck you Keown 

Kjaer’s dad is an obsessive Liverpool fan, I think he has every shirt we’ve had since the early 1960s. There was a great piece on him in The Athletic a while back. 

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

I hate that stupid fucking saying from Keown…”two goalkeepers wouldn’t have saved that from Lakaku ….

I’m pretty sure two goalkeepers would keep out pretty much any shot 

Anyway it’s been disallowed so fuck you Keown 

Mig and Karius wouldn't

• Upvote 2

The Curse Of The Keown Paw.

Spent so much time bugging up the Finnish keeper (who has been good).