You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

7 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

But I haven't made any claims anywhere that require proving.

Ok show me 200 posts against Italian violence. 

I'll wait for all 200. Because you said "hundreds" so it can't just be 1 hundred. 

I'll wait. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ok show me 200 posts against Italian violence. 

I'll wait for all 200. Because you said "hundreds" so it can't just be 1 hundred. 

I'll wait. 

Hahahahahaha.

You're off your rocker if you think I'm wasting hours of my time on this pointless shit. There were several posts just in the Everton thread in the last 48 hours alone.

10 House Points if you can tell me who penned this little gem though:

I'd really rather we didn't get another Italian team. Their fans were wankers against Everton (Not on a Napoli/Roma level) and it just brings unnecessary aggro. 6th in Serie A at the minute. Shouldn't be a problem on the pitch. I just hate Italian fans. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Hahahahahaha.

You're off your rocker if you think I'm wasting hours of my time on this pointless shit. There were several posts just in the Everton thread in the last 48 hours alone.

10 House Points if you can tell me who penned this little gem though:

I'd really rather we didn't get another Italian team. Their fans were wankers against Everton (Not on a Napoli/Roma level) and it just brings unnecessary aggro. 6th in Serie A at the minute. Shouldn't be a problem on the pitch. I just hate Italian fans. 

So you can't then. You can't do it. I probably posted that maybe , I hate Italian away fans when they kick off. What point is that to anything? Selective reading? Are you that thick? 

House points? How old are you? You made the statement. so go on, prove your point. You said once that you have to back up statements or is this another hypocritical line? 

Let's face it, you're a lying hypocrite. You know that I know you are and I'll always pick you up on it because you're a lying piece of shit. Others let you get away with it but I won't ever let you get away with it. 

49 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

My Dad was youth team coach there in 1993, which occasionally included Viduka, still a teenager - as he was already becoming a mainstay in the seniors team by then.

Dad played for Melbourne Croatia in the early 1960s, with his best friend Billy Vojtek (my sister's godfather).

Vojtek played 47 times for Australia, only missing out on a berth in the Australia's first ever World Cup Finals in Germany in 1974, because of a falling out with Australia's "Jugoslav" coach, Rale Rašič.

My only relevant claim to fame here in is my high school coach/teacher coached Skoko for North Geelong. He was pretty handy too, but we were brutal. Won one game in two seasons.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

So you can't then. You can't do it. I probably posted that maybe , I hate Italian away fans when they kick off. What point is that to anything? Selective reading? Are you that thick? 

House points? How old are you? You made the statement. so go on, prove your point. You said once that you have to back up statements or is this another hypocritical line? 

Let's face it, you're a lying hypocrite. You know that I know you are and I'll always pick you up on it because you're a lying piece of shit. Others let you get away with it but I won't ever let you get away with it. 

There are millions of posts on this forum. Are you denying there's not even a few hundred detailing bad experiences with Italian fans? If so, it isn't me who's lying here.

Because if there isn't a widespread belief that Italian fans are problematic, why would you make a comment about hating Italian fans? Bit random, isn't it?

As I say, I'm not wasting hours of my life proving what we both already know - to the extent that you're willing to say you hate Italian fans - just so you can ignore the evidence.

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha you have gone back and deleted. 

.......... you fucking child 

Deleted what?

1 hour ago, s(k)aturation said:

My Dad was youth team coach there in 1993, which occasionally included Viduka, still a teenager - as he was already becoming a mainstay in the seniors team by then.

Dad played for Melbourne Croatia in the early 1960s, with his best friend Billy Vojtek (my sister's godfather).

Vojtek played 47 times for Australia, only missing out on a berth in the Australia's first ever World Cup Finals in Germany in 1974, because of a falling out with Australia's "Jugoslav" coach, Rale Rašič.

See, I knew you could have participated a lot better than I did!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Honestly, I think that's a crazy opinion.

Southgate tried to shithouse his way to the trophy with some of the best attacking talent to chose from in the world. 

I disagree with this.

And unlike your opinion of my opinion, I don't think yours is crazy.

Anyhoo, thanks.

Sterling, Shaw, Stones and arguably Jack Charl...Grealish should've taken the kicks. The first three are more senior players. Carra and even Henchoz took pens for us, senior pros carrying the weight of the pressure on them to show the young lads. 

Also, what's with the straight run ups for penalties now? Doesn't matter if the keeper guesses which way it goes if you leather it into the corner, in off the post like I would. 

England and Southgate reverting to type in the end. They played well in the first half but after Italy tweaked their tactics and personnel at halftime, and fully seized the initiative, Southgate did his rabbit in headlights act. Waited too long to act, made the wrong decisions, failed to beef up the midfield where Veratti and that horrible twat Jorginho were running the show. Too many speculative passes on the occasions they did win the ball back, too little composure, too many hoofed clearances. Hard to tell what formation England went to after they reverted to a back four. Saka certainly didn’t seem to know. It seemed to end up as a 4-1-4-1, but it was shambolic whatever it was. And how did Mount stay on the pitch so long? Maybe Southgate, like the rest of us, forgot he was there!

Ah well, we can fully focus on the serious business of the transfer window and pre-season. 

• Upvote 2

Good morning! And what a beautiful, glorious, rainy British morning it is!

There were loads of English knobheads in the ground (in the ground)

There were loads of English knobheads in the ground

There were loads of English knobheads 

Loads of English knobheads 

Loads of English knobheads in the ground

And the footy team from Italy shot them down (shot them down)

And the footy team from Italy shot them down

And the footy team from Italy

Footy team from Italy

Footy team from Italy shot them down

• Upvote 3

I’ve given myself the day off so I can enjoy maximum footage of all those who won’t watch another football match until the World Cup crying over a result they don’t really care about other than how many ‘likes’ pictures of them feigning devastation on social media garner. 

• Upvote 2