You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

I hope every gobshite who laughed their bollocks off at Gerrard and us in 2014 and who sing about how he fell on his arse, and the same gobshites who thought it was so, so funny when Karius handed Real Madrid the European Cup, who also pissed themselves when we got 97 pts and couldn't win title and who flooded social media demanding null and void when we were on verge of title are absolutely gutted tonight.

Fuck them, fuck ingerlund.

tumblr_nx1nwgo6qV1r5xzspo1_r1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

I hope every gobshite who laughed their bollocks off at Gerrard and us in 2014 and who sing about how he fell on his arse, and the same gobshites who thought it was so, so funny when Karius handed Real Madrid the European Cup, who also pissed themselves when we got 97 pts and couldn't win title and who flooded social media demanding null and void when we were on verge of title are absolutely gutted tonight.

Fuck them, fuck ingerlund.

giphy.gif

That's what I like to see!

12 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I blame the twat that brought these 2 on for literally a couple of minutes and expected them to score the most high pressure penalties of their careers. 

I'd expect fowards to be able to come on and not run up like idiots regardless of when they come on.

Whole team shit itself including the Manager after 2 minutes and offered zero for the rest of the game.  Better team by miles won.

19 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Kane was done after 60 minutes today, was winning a lot of headers in the first half, but next to none in the second half. Southgate has to be prepared to sub him.

He's not a shadow of the players he's compared to like Lineker and Shearer, he's a million miles away.

England just don't have many good players and arguably no great ones.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

You can't understand my ability to disassociate two completely separate events that have no bearing on each other?  He's a stupid, clumsy liability who endangers his fellow players, but if he's stood in front of a penalty I would like to be saved then yes, I want him to save it.

Not fucking rocket science. Anyway, I'm honestly not that arsed about the result here. I'm actually at home watching on my own because I'm back off a stag night and decided on an early night regardless. So, maybe it's the signal I should go catch up on some sleep.

No, I can separate the two events, just wouldn't that cunt to do well in any situation (unless he played for us (don't laugh!)).

Have a good kip!

• Upvote 1

Wondering what match some where watching, Rice was shit. He was in a midfield that didn't want the ball, if he received it from Stones or Maguire more than twice in the whole game I'd be surprised. You can't win big games if you let the other team own the ball.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

What a fucking surprise.  It's shit like this is why can't support ANY England team.  What a fucking state this country is in.  Did that shithead Johnson turn up for this one?

First thing I thought when Rashford missed is that there'll be a concerted campaign against him because of his food poverty work.

2 minutes ago, No2 said:

Wondering what match some where watching, Rice was shit. He was in a midfield that didn't want the ball, if he received it from Stones or Maguire more than twice in the whole game I'd be surprised. You can't win big games if you let the other team own the ball.

Yeah agreed.  Shit might be pushing it, but he can barely control the ball and can't pass it more than 10 yards.  Phillips isn't much better either.  I suppose neither of them were really helped by Southgate's tactics.

Mount was also shit.

On 24/05/2021 at 01:30, 3 Stacks said:

I think either Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine or Wales will win. 

Good call.

Just now, Jose Jones said:

Yeah agreed.  Shit might be pushing it, but he can barely control the ball and can't pass it more than 10 yards.  Phillips isn't much better either.

Fucking hell.  There’s being one eyed about everyone else but your own team, and then there’s being just moronically wrong.  Well in. 

3 minutes ago, Jose Jones said:

Yeah agreed.  Shit might be pushing it, but he can barely control the ball and can't pass it more than 10 yards.  Phillips isn't much better either.  I suppose neither of them were really helped by Southgate's tactics.

Mount was also shit.

Phillips was really good tonight.