You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Can’t believe how shit Saka has been and I wanted him on

Difficult coming in to this game in the second half as an attacker for England though. They've been out of their own half so rarely. He can't really get a feel of the ball. 

Just now, Jairzinho said:

Difficult coming in to this game in the second half as an attacker for England though. They've been out of their own half so rarely. He can't really get a feel of the ball. 

Agreed. It's the same for Hendo.

Inevitable the way England were playing on the back foot. Southgate looking like a rabbit caught in headlights. Mount has been anonymous all the 2nd half. Kane has run himself out but do you take him off for Rashford?

It's virtually all one way with England unable to find a white shirt most of the time. Hate to say it but Italy look most likely to get the next goal.

5 hours ago, halewood pete said:

I've had a fiver at 3/1 with paddy Power for chiellini to get booked within 90 mins.

I got 4-1 from bet365 so stuck a fiver on myself. The big man duly obliged with the last action of the 90 minutes. You're a good man Mr Pete of Halewood.