You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Blokes in the flat below me singing racist songs.  That's okay.

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Thought you were glueing his keyhole 

I thought it was the flat above?

We did okay. Hjulmands subs fucked us over. Took off our only threats. 

I want Chiellini to bite Kane and that diving little twat Sterling.

congratulations on reaching the final for those of you that genuinly supports England. 

I still hope Italy beats your ass though. Nothing likeable about this England team unfortunately, was much easier to like in the old days.

Pleased for people who are happy, I hope Hendo gets a winner's medal and I like Southgate, but I don't feel the thrill when they score like I do with the reds, was only half watching most of it in all honesty. Also, just can't feel any affinity with a fanbase that boos national anthems and its own players at the drop of a hat. It's like when you go to a bar in Spain and watch someone taking the piss out of the waiter's accent while drinking fosters. 

• Upvote 9

Denmark manager should have pulled his team out of that second half.  There was no chance they'd have let a goal stand.

Easily the most corrupt game I've seen since South Korea paid a lot of money out to off shore bank accounts.

17 minutes ago, Grinch said:

That's nothing new from these players.  The whole forum knows it and will go back to calling it like it is very soon.

The disgrace comes from the ref who has clearly favoured them all night.  Free kicks for nothing, throw ins giving when the ball didn't cross the line, goal kicks given when the ball didn't cross the line and when that didn't give this pathetic English side the win, a pen from nothing.

The fix is in, just like 66.

There must be a fuckin rainbow over whatever keyboard your using. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Credit where it's due, the game management in that last 5 minutes was spot on. 

I trust that the analysis will pick up on that. Just like it will pick up the horrendous cheating. I trust they'll go to town on Kane and Sterling with the same gusto they did on Immobile? 

It wasn't a penalty.  It wasn't close to a penalty.

Not now that technology is available to annul clear and obvious errors.

It wasn't cheating by Sterling, so much as stupendous incompetence by the officials.

And such stupendous incompetence only fuels the conspiracy theorist.  And there's headlines and money in fear and conspiracy.

So all in all, win win I guess.

A splendid job by all, again.

And it's coming home.

To Rome, please God.

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Denmark manager should have pulled his team out of that second half.  There was no chance they'd have let a goal stand.

Easily the most corrupt game I've seen since South Korea paid a lot of money out to off shore bank accounts.

Jesus wept

• Upvote 1