You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Its crazy. Who was supposed to be the home nation initially?

Nobody.  They actually chose to do it this way, with matches spread all over the place. Even if Covid had never happened, it still would have been a bollocks for fans.

2 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Its crazy. Who was supposed to be the home nation initially?

There wasn't one.  This was Platini's hair brained (i.e. brown envelope) idea to have the tournament all over the continent to 'celebrate' its 60th anniversary.  FUCKING BOLLOCKS.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Or Moo could have said, most people are anti-Liverpool and whoppers like you are siding with them.  Which is true.

You’d have to be a whopper to have your mentality.

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Tell you what its been a massively unfair tournament regarding location. Utterly ridiculous that England played all their gams bar one at Wembley whilst other teams had to travel about.

Fuck me, do you ever keep up with events? UEFA sanctioned the locations due to covid being rampant in Europe.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They've had 39% possession.

Don't get me wrong, if my team was inferior I'd play on the counter attack and throw myself to the ground under the merest challenge if I was anywhere near the goal too.

I wasn't talking about possession I was talking how they were moving the ball through midfield with relative ease at times when England are playing with two holders.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

They've had 39% possession.

Don't get me wrong, if my team was inferior I'd play on the counter attack and throw myself to the ground under the merest challenge if I was anywhere near the goal too.

And it would have been 38% possession if Sterling had've managed to keep that Own Goal out... he was certainly trying his best to hook it away from danger, but unfortunately that Danish lad was just a bit too quick for him.

Just now, s(k)aturation said:

And it would have been 38% possession if Sterling had've managed to keep that Own Goal out... he was certainly trying his best to hook it away from danger, but unfortunately that Danish lad was just a bit too quick for him.

Joking aside if he got on the end of that ball he’d have kicked it straight at the keeper.

10 minutes ago, J-V said:

Most people outside of Liverpool don’t give a fuck about Liverpool shocking I know.

Guessing you've never really been out of Liverpool, or been on Twitter, or read newspapers, or watched telly where still to this day scouse stereotypes prevail, or mixed with people from other parts of England. 

12 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Can you read?  Apparently not; a lot like Ingurland fans.  Bet you buy the S*n to look at the tits. 

I’ll leave the paper buying to tits like you. You probably still decorate your bedroom with the shit.

1 minute ago, J-V said:

It’s an FA conspiracy

UEFA, Platini and the FA hate Liverpool so much that they did everything they could to try and ensure that the vehemently Scouse-hating England team got as far as possible.

conspiracy.gif.acdae55c167d3bc20bb50b3f39085be9.gif

• Upvote 1