You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

18 minutes ago, Grinch said:

no but the country being Tory for my 36 year old life does make it a majority Tory country.

And yes, just like the last World Cup, your typical little Englander is getting all giddy about their run and talking about a final long before they reach it.  Even though they’re only in this position due to a fluke draw.

Hopefully it ends just like that World Cup.  Egg firmly on faces without even playing a top team. It’d let the rest of us enjoy a football game in the final.

But isnt it a flawed voting system there which means that a party can actually get more votes but not win the election ? Your 36 if you hate it there  your still young  enough to move when the world opens up again.

1 minute ago, CapeRed said:

But isnt it a flawed voting system there which means that a party can actually get more votes but not win the election ? Your 36 if you hate it there  your still young  enough to move when the world opens up again.

Not sure about the other bits but this is definitely what a Tory would say.

19 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fucking hell I'd mentality blocked that song out my mind as I remember sitting in a pub when I loved down south and hearing it and just making me cringe. 

Proper EDL,  Millwall twats. 

A big part of why i hate the whole ingerlund thing.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure about the other bits but this is definitely what a Tory would say.

Fuckin nonsense. You have one life and trust me its shorter than you think . I cannot imagine wanting to stay in a place where just a lot of every day happenings are really upsetting. Im not trying to be clever when I say move on if possible I believe it, and I would never fuckin vote Tory.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Butch said:

Hopefully pickford is the cause of a massive fuck up and will be forever remembered as the cunt in goal that night, cunt he is. 

a0NwWnp6_700wa_0.gif

That or Sterling shows his true colours and gets sent off for an act of petulance.

I hope England win of course.