You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Knew Morata was missing from the moment he walked up head down.  Spain keeper couldn’t have made it any easier for them to score either.  

great game.  Really should have been the final.  At least these two actually deserve to be deep in the tournament.

I would've had £50 if Spain had got the penalties I think, it was a free bet though so no money lost. Sucks for that to happen to Morata after his goal too, I'd turned it off as soon as it went to penalties and saw the result on livescore a bit ago. Fuck watching those things.

I know pens are high pressure stakes but, it never fails to amaze me when an oppo misses their pen, the other team pisses about being billy big bollocks with a soft, placed shot or worse, doesnt even hit the target and blazes it high or wide. Just make sure you score when the oppos have missed the immediate penalty before.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

I know pens are high pressure stakes but, it never fails to amaze me when an oppo misses their pen, the other team pisses about being billy big bollocks with a soft, placed shot or worse, doesnt even hit the target and blazes it high or wide. Just make sure you score when the oppos have missed the immediate penalty before.

I’m sure he was trying to score.

Rio “we can beat both of these sides, no one can live with England. We’re on another level and I’m not getting carried away”

right ok, tell me about how Scotland couldn’t live with us?

worra twat

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dandyman said:

Rio “we can beat both of these sides, no one can live with England. We’re on another level and I’m not getting carried away”

right ok, tell me about how Scotland couldn’t live with us?

worra twat

Gareths at the wheel

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That England who couldn’t beat Scotland are better than an Italian side who haven’t lost in 33 games 

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Said we (that is Ingurland) are BETTER than either of Italy or Spain.  He's definitely been on the beak.

Said tonight both those teams are technically better than Ingerlund but... Wimbledon 88