You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I noticed the shit-haired sub who dislocated his shoulder going in for a sliding tackle 5 minutes later. 

On behalf of everyone who has ever knacked their shoulder, I have to say FUCK THAT SHIT.

Yeah, he's definitely an oxygen thief that one.

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard. 

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Southgate being talked about like he's a managerial genius. No doubt a top job awaits at club football once he wins the Euros and World Cup. 

If Southgate ends up winning the Euros, then literally anyone can manage a team to a major international tournament victory.

6 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard

Correct.

10 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

Had a heated row with two of my mates who claimed there was nothing wrong with Danielson's challenge. Fuck me. He's lunged in to a clearance and whether he means it or not he's gone studs up, recklessly at knee height and endangered the Ukrainian player. It's the definition of a red card and people arguing against it are trying too hard. 

Aye, it's textbook reckless endangerment. Intent doesn't come into it - I'm sure drunk drivers don't mean to kill anyone either.

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Aye, it's textbook reckless endangerment. Intent doesn't come into it - I'm sure drunk drivers don't mean to kill anyone either.

Bit different when the pedestrian recklessly runs in front of the car 

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Ah, those lovely, lovely England fans. This is the Chief Exec at Harrogate  FT and NHS Nightingale Yorkshire & Humber.

And this is why I can never truly get behind the English National team. Too many horrible cunts follow them.

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

And this is why I can never truly get behind the English National team. Too many horrible cunts follow them.

I may be being a bit harsh there, but I think that one of the big problems that the country will have with the English team doing well in this particular European Championships is that it will further enable the cunts who just want to push racial superiority and Brexit values. Brexit unleashed something very nasty in this country. An English win in the Euros would amplify it in a way that you wouldn’t see in other years.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I may be being a bit harsh there, but I think that one of the big problems that the country will have with the English team doing well in this particular European Championships is that it will further enable the cunts who just want to push racial superiority and Brexit values. Brexit unleashed something very nasty in this country. An English win in the Euros would amplify it in a way that you wouldn’t see in other years.

Ironically achieved with an ethnically diverse team.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Did you see this? Fucking Hell.