You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

Well, never saw that coming.

Two pretty poor teams in fairness. England took their (few) chances in the end whereas Germany wasted theirs. Mueller will be having nightmares about that miss. Pickford made a very good reflex save but other than that, it was a pretty dire game.

The goal from Kane will ensure Southgate keeps him in the side but I thought he was very, very poor.

5 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Ha, there's nobody left they couldn't find a connection. Fuck the French and their sunken ships. Cheese eating surrender monkeys 

I'd rather surrender and eat their cheese than have a Champagne with Churchill in my dressing gown every morning on my way to the bathroom for my first snake's hiss.

1 minute ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Kinnell, state of the Ingurland support on this thread is unreal.  Fuck all the knee-booing cunts.  And fuck this BBC wank fest going on right now.

Nothing wrong with supporting the team and to fuck with the fans. I'll support England but if they got beat I wouldnt be arsed in the slightest.

• Like 1

The further we progress the happier people in England will be, and christ we could do with something to be happy about. 

Yeah some of those players are twats and some of the fans are whoppers but are Liverpool fans really painting all England fans with the same brush? Because I read a lot of comments of how bad that is when it's applied to us. 

Just now, Impostor said:

The further we progress the happier people in England will be, and christ we could do with something to be happy about. 

Yeah some of those players are twats and some of the fans are whoppers but are Liverpool fans really painting all England fans with the same brush? Because I really a lot of comment of how bad that is when it's applied to us. 

Right plus its just a distracting couple of hours. No need to make more than it is. 

2 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Yeah some of those players are twats and some of the fans are whoppers but are Liverpool fans really painting all England fans with the same brush? Because I really a lot of comment of how bad that is when it's applied to us. 

Yep, Country needs something good after all this Pandemic shit.

Hypocrisy from Liverpool supporters well I never.

2 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Right plus its just a distracting couple of hours. No need to make more than it is. 

Well as Liverpool fans I think we should more than understand the whole results and happiness thing, shouldn't we?

I don't begrudge the country I was born in getting a little hyped up, it will all end in tears obviously but for now a little bit of happiness. And plenty of boiled piss. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

England are over celebrating this, as though they’ve just made the final. They’re nailed on to go out before then.

Get where your coming from, it’s also the first chance supporters have had to give it biftas in 16 months. 

EDIT - I hope Anfield is rocking like that after we beat Chelsea in August. 

2 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Yeah some of those players are twats and some of the fans are whoppers but are Liverpool fans really painting all England fans with the same brush? Because I read a lot of comments of how bad that is when it's applied to us. 

Remember how they bood when Gomez was brought on after he’d been attacked by Sterling? They hate Liverpool players. They hate Liverpool fans. They hate Scousers. Fuck them.

• Upvote 11

7 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

But of course.

If only he'd known Klopp was coming....

He still would have left.

Maybe. I know he’s had a bit of an off season and he’s a bit of a tit, still a quality footballer though.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Remember how they bood when Gomez was brought on after he’d been attacked by Sterling? They hate Liverpool players. They hate Liverpool fans. They hate Scousers. Fuck them.

I'm not a scouser, as I have been told many times. Even though my grandad died protecting this city in the war. Plus I don't paint every fan with the same brush, that's not really something people should do. 

Some piss boiled here tonight, fucking hell imagine if we won it.

• Upvote 1