You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

If you wanted to, if you were so inclined - I'm pretty sure you can provide ample evidence of horrible, violent, self-pit city Scouser's who take offence at everything and responsibility to nothing. 

You can find proof of anything on the internet. The Void debate is a good shout, but, the vast majority of England fans are just that, England fans. This notion that England, and only England is followed by nationalistic nobheads is as tedious as it is wrong. If you are morally opposed to nationalism, then don't follow Germany tonight! Or any other team - because at best your argument is 'I don't mind other countries racists - just don't like English ones'. 

Those people who follow England football are the same who follow England cricket, and a few of those on here who are vehemently against England Football are okay with the Cricket! I've followed England Cricket team for 30 odd years, one or two tests a year - and after a day on the lash you get the same shit at those games. 

Those cunts who booed the kneeling are going to have to watch an England team kneel on the biggest football event ever to happen. I'd rather not be agreeing with the likes of Lawrence Fox, I'd like to see his face when they do that. 

7 minutes ago, Jockey said:

If you wanted to, if you were so inclined - I'm pretty sure you can provide ample evidence of horrible, violent, self-pit city Scouser's who take offence at everything and responsibility to nothing. 

You can find proof of anything on the internet. The Void debate is a good shout, but, the vast majority of England fans are just that, England fans. This notion that England, and only England is followed by nationalistic nobheads is as tedious as it is wrong. If you are morally opposed to nationalism, then don't follow Germany tonight! Or any other team - because at best your argument is 'I don't mind other countries racists - just don't like English ones'. 

Those people who follow England football are the same who follow England cricket, and a few of those on here who are vehemently against England Football are okay with the Cricket! I've followed England Cricket team for 30 odd years, one or two tests a year - and after a day on the lash you get the same shit at those games. 

Those cunts who booed the kneeling are going to have to watch an England team kneel on the biggest football event ever to happen. I'd rather not be agreeing with the likes of Lawrence Fox, I'd like to see his face when they do that. 

Im not really that arsed about England or internationals in general as I dont want to see any of our boys coming back injured. Before I left Liverpool I always enjoyed watching the England  Scotland game. I was in London when England beat the jocks 5 nil and was out the night before and met quite a few of the jock equivalent of little ingurlanders, just different accents. Not too bothered about the result later just hoping to see something like yesterday's games.

If Hendo plays, I’ll support England, although after all the criticism he’s had from know-nothing England fans over the years, they don’t deserve him. Otherwise I’ll watch it from a neutral standpoint, hoping for as much drama as we had last night. I’d certainly struggle to cheer on utter gobshites like Pickford Walker Sterling and Kane.

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Fuck Ingerlund and all the horrible twats who follow them who hate and ridicule us.

All those gobshites who rock up at Anfield every week and when we go their grounds and sing 'sign on' 'in your Liverpool slums' 'always the victim' 'murderers' etc etc etc....the same gobshites who were all over social media desperate for season to be declared null and void when we were on verge of winning the league.....the same S*n reading, Brexit and Tory voting shithouses.

The xenophobic media and pundits as well.

Fuck them, the little Ingerlund pricks - hope Germany dump them out tonight and I hope it is done in the most heartbreaking way possible.

Is right, lad! 

5 hours ago, Jockey said:

It isn't us and the Germans like we make it out, but there is a bit of rivalry there. A world cup final, and we've met in two semi-finals, plus 1970 and 1982. England can lose to anyone, but lets be honest - you look at that draw and if you win tonight - be it us or Germany, and you are thinking of a good chance to get to the final. As France proved last night - that means fuck all, but you'd be looking at the draw and thinking 'hello'. 

England can win it, but after this past fortnight I think we can say that for at least 6 teams. Belgium, Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Danmark, Czech Republic, all look capable of winning it at the moment. 

I don't disagree anyone can win it and england have some home advantage in their corner. I just can't get my head around the behaviour of Dan Walker on the telly acting like a 14 year old girl who's just been told she's got tickets to see *whoever is today's version of take that*

4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I find it a bit cliche and tiresome the 'lets boo England' brigade, I've disliked them in the past because of players, but I like the majority of this squad, not arsed about the farmers who follow them.

if only it was only farmers who follow them. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I want England to win later. I won't cry if they lose but it makes it a tad more exciting if they are still in it. The country could do with a bit of a lift. 

They won't win though, it just doesn't happen. 

Yeah, I don't want them to lose, but it won't alter my night one bit if they do. i don't think it will alter my enjoyment of the rest of the tournament either. in fact it might be more enjoyable if the semis and final at wembley are more neutral. 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Fuck Ingerlund and all the horrible twats who follow them who hate and ridicule us.

All those gobshites who rock up at Anfield every week and when we go their grounds and sing 'sign on' 'in your Liverpool slums' 'always the victim' 'murderers' etc etc etc....the same gobshites who were all over social media desperate for season to be declared null and void when we were on verge of winning the league.....the same S*n reading, Brexit and Tory voting shithouses.

The xenophobic media and pundits as well.

Fuck them, the little Ingerlund pricks - hope Germany dump them out tonight and I hope it is done in the most heartbreaking way possible.

What about the nearly 50% who share your views? 

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I get where your coming from. This current squad is certainly nowhere near as offensive as the ones which had Terry, Lampard, Rooney etc in them. 

However, like An Tha, fuck the embarrassing morons who follow them. 

My mates and I went to South Africa in 2010. We were in Cape Town for the Algeria game and had tickets. We went down the water front and there was loads of Derby and Forrest fans all chanting how much they hated enough other, flowed by such rousing renditions of classics like “10 German Bombers”, “2 World Wars”, “Rule Britannia” etc etc etc.

Completely embarrassing & I don’t want to be associated with that small time shithouse mentality.

I get we have a few idiots following us, but any Munich or Shipman songs are quickly drowned out - not everybody joining in thinking it’s funny.

Small world. Me and my (now deceased) father were there. We weren't into that gingoistic stuff either. I do remember people singing the 10 German bombers song in Capetown. 

What did you think of South Africa? Amazing country in my view although obviously it has a lot of problems. We had a really good holiday. The football was actually by far the worst part of it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Southgate is fun sponge. That team will look laughable in 6 months time.

84607C32-3C4C-4F9F-9DCB-34BBBB6423C4.jpeg

Christ, that's given Southgate all the excuse he needs to go full on negative to mirror Germany. Three central defenders and two holding midfielders and a back five. I understand why he took 21 defenders in his squad.

When the camera pans around the England fans, look see how many tattooed shaven headed racists you can spot. The vast majority are just normal fans, many of whom support clubs that rarely have any glory. My problem with England fans are the corporate types that would probably prefer to be at the rugby but just dressing up for day