You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, SasaS said:

But it's a bit of an anticlimax, this was supposed to be a big finale on the last day. Now they all just go through.

There was never gonna be much excitement in this bloated cash cow at the group stages.  Only one group had matches worth playing.

I can’t think of anything worse than seeing two shite sides meeting each other in the quarters for a place in the semis.

12 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Poor Lewandowski, nobody else on his side is fit to shine his shoes. He must be wishing he'd switched to Germany like most of the decent Poles do.

He is quality how much would be worth in market if kane 100mill plus to be fair he in his 30s always though he would a cheaper alternative if bayern let go

31 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Poor Lewandowski, nobody else on his side is fit to shine his shoes. He must be wishing he'd switched to Germany like most of the decent Poles do.

Yep, with a splash of Cologne, even average Joe Poles like Littbarski ended up having long, storied careers. And French Christian names.

Seems some of the occupied keep pining for the bad old days of 1939-45.

31 minutes ago, SasaS said:

But it's a bit of an anticlimax, this was supposed to be a big finale on the last day. Now they all just go through.

Except that Hungary are going to throw some knedle in the works by finally reversing the injustice of Bern, right @PestiRed ?

As we speak, the Mađari are being injected with high-grade, "Brussels-batch" liquid angel dust.

I hope Bayern go ahead and light up the stadium in rainbow colours and let UEFA get to fuck. What are they going to do? Throw Germany out?

Or do what they do when there's yet another 'political issue', i.e. blatant racist abuse from the crowds against black player, and then hand out pissy little fines that are pocket change to the club/country involved that do nothing to stem the problem.

LIGHT IT UP!

image.png

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

@Jairzinho What was the reaction in Spain to them not taking a full squad and leaving out Barry Aspas mate? 

Real Madrid fans were obviously fucked off with none of their players. Sevilla and Betis fans here largely unarsed.

Re the 24 player squadit doesn't seem to have been much of an issue but most people think Aspas should have gone. 

No-one is particularly optimistic about their chances. It isn't a great squad, after all. 

And no-one has any idea who the Brighton keeper is. 

8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Real Madrid fans were obviously fucked off with none of their players. Sevilla and Betis fans here largely unarsed.

Re the 24 player squadit doesn't seem to have been much of an issue but most people think Aspas should have gone. 

No-one is particularly optimistic about their chances. It isn't a great squad, after all. 

And no-one has any idea who the Brighton keeper is. 

I got 126s on Wales, and 41s on Croatia, Jairz, so I popped $25 on each.

In case the trophy eludes the Big 6.

3 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

I got 126s on Wales, and 41s on Croatia, Jairz, so I popped $25 on each.

In case the trophy eludes the Big 6.

Nice. All much better value than Holland, Portugal, England and Spain. 

Good luck. 

• Like 1