You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, No2 said:

You don't let Modric have the freedom of the park, he just takes it. He's just an old skool midfielder that runs games.

He'll need to start taking it in the knock outs then, cause so far they've been dominated by a shite England side and if Scotland had any quality at all upfront, they'd have got something out of that game.  

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

They won the tournament on Friday anyway.

There's only one country in Britain that goes on about winning tournaments & they couldn't even muster a goal at home to a shite Scotland side.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Mook said:

There's only one country in Britain that goes on about winning tournaments & they couldn't even muster a goal at home to a shite Scotland side.

All those celebrations over a draw.  What a waste.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

All those celebrations over a draw.  What a waste.

They were embarrassing admittedly.

Not really a waste though, that's as good as get gets for Scotland at a major tournament so some people were always going to make the most of it.

• Upvote 1

The only annoying thing about England going out in the next game is that it'll get dressed up as a 'they never stood a chance against them', whichever of the three teams has the fortune to play them. 

Really, we should be playing the next round against Wales, and losing, so Southgate has no rock to hide under and pretend his side have been anything other than garbage. 

To pretend you were dealt a bad hand when you have Kane, Sancho, Sterling, Henderson, Calvert-Lewin, Rashford, Walker, Maguire, Stones, Trippier, Chilwell, Grealish...that's cowardice.  And the young players like Foden, Saka, James, Bellingham, these are top-drawer. 

8 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Shame, I was hoping scotland could make it through with England and Wales.

England did just enough tonight. Still short of ideas, inventiveness and goals.

They've had to do the bare minimum in all three games.  Shame they have a shit Manager though.

I'm happy. Moved on from ambivalent to wanting this team to do well. Imagine the booers face if they get to the final! 

Scotland great at drawing. Need to win and they shit it. As they have done for decades. Denmark did it, Wales did it. Scotland shit it. 

23 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha Mook doesn't fuck about 

giphy.gif

It's a load of bollocks bar Pundits and a few loons who thinks England will Win any tournament.  Drawing against a Home Nation who are shite bar two leftbacks so what fuck me we've struggled and actually lost to plenty of shit this Year.

England won the group without breaking sweat they'll likely be knocked out in the next round as per usual.

4 minutes ago, Jockey said:

I'm happy. Moved on from ambivalent to wanting this team to do well. Imagine the booers face if they get to the final! 

Scotland great at drawing. Need to win and they shit it. As they have done for decades. Denmark did it, Wales did it. Scotland shit it. 

Yeah, but that draw.

6 minutes ago, J-V said:

Yeah, but that draw.

Interesting way to celebrate  England's win & qualification tonight by going on non-stop about Scotland.

Anyone would think that draw had got under your skin a wee bit.

5 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

What are you talking about? People are fuming!

Haha they're not! I find Scotland annoying - they are England's rivals - that is how it should be. I am ambivalent about England - I want them to do well this time, to piss the booing cunts off - 2016 I was jumping up and down when Iceland scored! I think Southgate is shit, but he is a nice bloke. 

Meh. Liverpool Unite's us. 

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

Interesting way to celebrate  England's win & qualification tonight by going on non-stop about Scotland.

Anyone would think that draw had got under your skin a wee bit.

Celebrate, it's England not Liverpool.  England can got out whenever I shan't lose sleep over it. 

Must admit it's funny though all the people giving England shit over a home nation draw yet Scotland are packing their bags and out come the excuses. 

3 minutes ago, Jockey said:

Haha they're not! I find Scotland annoying - they are England's rivals - that is how it should be. I am ambivalent about England - I want them to do well this time, to piss the booing cunts off - 2016 I was jumping up and down when Iceland scored! I think Southgate is shit, but he is a nice bloke. 

Meh. Liverpool Unite's us. 

They are. Mook and JV look like they want to kill each other!