You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Euro 2020(21)

Bjornebye

19 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A bit late to this, but I've just seen Cristiano Ronaldo moving the Coke bottles out of the way at the start of his presser and exhorting people to drink water instead - and for the first time ever I started to respect him.

I mean, he's still the same person that admitted (to his lawyers in a private email) that he raped a woman, then got his club to reschedule a preseason game in the US where the woman's lawyers were waiting with a subpoena should he travel there.

So I don't think you need to start respecting him TOO much, really.

• Upvote 1

The post match analysis has been that uniqueness that only England can produce.

"I am a man of good decency and diplomatic standing, is it correct to say that Southgate, who I love, committed a blunder on the scale of Tropoli by bringing Kane off? We now go live to Kane for his response".

It's almost as if Southgate wants to get sacked on purpose. Sancho and Bellingham, two players who have played in Germany and in the Champions League left on the bench while the rest of them go through slow motion aimless sideways passing. 

Once they get knocked out they'll be back to battering San Marino, Albania, Kosovo and Bulgaria and qualify top of a piss easy group and everyone will get over excited again. 

England are so fucking boring and predictable. The fucking fans are the biggest twats in the universe. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

A bit late to this, but I've just seen Cristiano Ronaldo moving the Coke bottles out of the way at the start of his presser and exhorting people to drink water instead - and for the first time ever I started to respect him.

Or alternatively he's a sanctimonious piece of shit who advertises KFC so actually couldn't give a fuck about peoples health.

To be honest, I really don't see the point of any anti Coca Cola bollocks, it's not healthy, but it's not supposed to be. Absolutely fuck all wrong with it if you don't drink it constantly. 

6 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I mean, he's still the same person that admitted (to his lawyers in a private email) that he raped a woman, then got his club to reschedule a preseason game in the US where the woman's lawyers were waiting with a subpoena should he travel there.

So I don't think you need to start respecting him TOO much, really.

Yeah, but other than that what's he ever done wrong. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

IMG-20210618-WA0055.jpg

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, A Red said:

Southgate showed negativity when positivity was needed. Brought Grealish on, quite rightly, but takes Foden off when quite clearly it should have been Rice. 

Foden was shite again and along with Sterling should not have started.

7 minutes ago, J-V said:

Foden was shite again and along with Sterling should not have started.

I thought Foden at least looked as though he could create something. After scoring in the last game Sterling was always going to start.

Southgate over thinks things and ends up taking the least risky option. Thats why there were effectively 2 holding midfielders when only 1 was required against a team like Scotland.

19 minutes ago, Peter Cormack said:

Ingerlund - Sad fucking country and sadder fucking team and even sadder set od supporters, media and pundits.If Everton were a country it would be England and vice versa.

Now that comment is Everton.

• Upvote 1

After a good nights sleep, on reflection that was utter, utter shit.

I really don’t understand how/why people get caught up in the hoopla of the national team.  They’re bang average and have been for a good while.  

• Upvote 1